RIP Eric

Paddy Irish

Visit site
My thoughts tonight go out to the owner of the beautiful stallion Eric , who's life was brutally taken in the most horrifying way yesterday , leaving a devistated and frankly , worried sick , horse owning community. I cant put up a link ( cos i'm not very techno minded ) but anyone going to thisiscornwall will find this horrific story.

My heart goes out to Eric's owner , and i hope beyond all hope that his killer is found soon , and jailed for life..as this is nothing short of murder.:mad::(

Paddy Irish

Visit site
Sorry i seem slightly behind the curve on this one , as there is already a thread , but there was a piece tonight on our local spotlight news programme , and although my friend knows the owner , she only told me about it this morning....

Needless to say as a horse owner and animal lover , i can only see this sort of cowardly sick act as murder and if the scum that did this is ever caught , then a life sentence wouldn't be long enough.

Paddy Irish

Visit site
Hi Al!:) I posted about it yesterday, its so awful! only saw his owner the other day, he was so lovely, heres a link from the Devon and Cornwall police's website about it....http://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/NewsAppeals/Pages/NewsItem.aspx?Release=13010

Thanks for the link , I could cry honestly , how could anyone do this sort of thing , it's beyond my comprehension , i just don't understand what sort of person could have this level of hate in thier soul...why why why?:(

ThePony

Visit site
RIP Eric, poor poor soul. My heart goes out to him and all those who will be left with a hole in their lives with him gone.

Black_Horse_White

Visit site
I would not normally wish anyone harm, but I hope this person/persons suffer a very very long painful lingering death & then rot in hell forever. My thoughts are with the owners, RIP Eric.

SamanthaUK

Visit site
This is disgusting. Sick bastards.

RIP Eric, beautiful lad! And my thoughts go out to his owner and family.
:'(

:mad:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fools Motto

Visit site
That is shocking. Poor poor Eric. Can't imagine what he went through. How the hell did those mutilators do what they did? It really is something out of a Hanibal film.
I hope the evil ones are found, cut and quartered... take away their penis's and their eyes, knock their teeth out, see how they like it! As far as I see it, thats what they deserve.

rip Eric, so sorry humans can be so cruel.
Massive hugs to the owners. x

skint1

Visit site
RIP Eric, there are some very cruel and awful people in this world. My heart goes out to his owner, I can't imagine how she must be feeling

ClassicG&T

Visit site
I have just read the report about poor erik and I think the exact same should happen to the person who killed this poor horse.
I burst into tears when I read this, how can anyone do that?! Makes me sick and extremely sad

giddyupalfie

Visit site
To torture a human is bad enough...but to torture a defenseless animal is beyond words! Cowards. This story has made me tearful on a few occasions over the past 2 days. It's so sad.

R.I.P Eric, you were truely stunning and will be missed by everyone who knew you and even those who didn't xx