RIP fat cat

Umbongo

Visit site
RIP Felix. I have had him 18 years. He had end stage kidney failure which had recently started to affect his mouth and cause ulcers, he had lost a lot of weight. He had a bad couple of days over bank holiday weekend, but then he rallied and I decided to give him a few happy days and make the call. He was happy until yesterday, where he barely ate and struggled with his mouth. He looked tired. I gave him a big dose of pain relief and he had a comfortable night and ate lots of dreamies. I made the decision to let him go this morning. He was such a character. Always so chirpy and cuddly, nothing is the same without him following me around chatting to me. Devastated isn't the word :(

Attachments

• IMG_3784.png
    IMG_3784.png
    597.2 KB · Views: 16

turkana

Visit site
How awful for you but what a lucky boy he was to have such a good long life & then to have an owner who loved him enough to do the right thing

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
So sorry, but sounds like he had a lovely mum who knew when the time was right to say goodbye. Sending you hugs x

Mule

Visit site
RIP Felix. He sounds like he had a lovely home. I know these times are very hard. I'll be thinking of you xx