RIP Fatty

View

Visit site
Ah GS, the place he held in your heart has shone through in your posts. I had to smile about ID autocorrect.

RIP Fatty.

Look after yourself and Mr GS, and remember the many good times.

Peglo

Visit site
RIP Fatty. ❤️
Sorry for your loss GS, he sounds like a superstar horse and lucky he found his way to you. I’m glad he’s left you with lots of lovely memories. Big hugs.

eahotson

Visit site
This afternoon my friend Fatty took his last trip out of the stable and over to the pastures in the Sky .
He was the naughtiest cheekiest ID ever bred the best gents hunter I have ever seen .
He came to us on trial and failed the vet his heart has in a dangerous condition I could not part with him he stayed and we managed to get him right it’s a long story .
He carried MrGS also well he had a special trick of landing over a fence checking that the rider was in the middle and hitching them into the middle if they where not , we called that ID auto correct .
We will miss him so much .
Sorry for your loss.He sounds as though he was lovely.

SilverLinings

Visit site
I am sorry for your loss GS, Fatty sounded like such a character and your affection for him was clear from your posts. And I love the concept of ID auto correct, Fatty will live on in our memories if any of us now meet a horse that does similar 🥰

onemoretime

Visit site
This afternoon my friend Fatty took his last trip out of the stable and over to the pastures in the Sky .
He was the naughtiest cheekiest ID ever bred the best gents hunter I have ever seen .
He came to us on trial and failed the vet his heart has in a dangerous condition I could not part with him he stayed and we managed to get him right it’s a long story .
He carried MrGS also well he had a special trick of landing over a fence checking that the rider was in the middle and hitching them into the middle if they where not , we called that ID auto correct .
We will miss him so much .

So very sorry to read this.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Thank you all for your kindness I will miss him ,I have just been and turned the others out down to three now we used to have ten.
He was booked to go next week I knew it was time he was coming to drink in the field when he saw me because the others where being nasty to him so I decided it was time it’s his stifle that was the main issue .
I am away from tomorrow morning sorting out the in-laws house sale .
Last night I went out at nine to turn them out and he was foot sore coming out the stable I kept him in with Blue for company and gave extra bute in the morning he had a little serum seeping round the coronet .
Gave more bute called the vet who sorted the huntsman and he was lightly sedated and shot .
It was time I said two years ago that he had to live with the others no more turnout on the track alone and that if he foundered I would PTS he’s had a great time he loves company .
Fatty was a very naughty boy you could not guarantee to lead him anywhere he felt the need to show you that leading was a matter of consent now and again .
I led him out go in his bridle just in case .
If there’s a heaven for horse ,would that not just be the best thing, he will there with the others now grooming them he loved grooming .