RIP Fizzy wizz

asbo

Visit site
My little girl had to be PTS on Tuesday evening after badly colicing over night and her intestines rupturing.

She was only 21 yrs old and I had owned her 16 years, so she has left a huge Fizz shaped hole in our lives.

JillA

Visit site
So sorry, that must have been devastating to all of you who knew her. In 16 years you must have some lovely memories, I hope you can concentrate on those before long. RIP little girl

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
My little girl had to be PTS on Tuesday evening after badly colicing over night and her intestines rupturing.

She was only 21 yrs old and I had owned her 16 years, so she has left a huge Fizz shaped hole in our lives.

:( so sorry for your wee girl, I have lost 2 to colic. RIP Fizzy run free pain free now over the rainbow

AdorableAlice

Visit site
So sorry to see this. There has been an extraordinary amount of heartbreak recently. This winter is certainly taking it's toll.

RIP little one.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Oh no - I am so very sorry to read this. I hope you have kind, loving people about you today as you deal with the shock.

Thinking of you.

P xx

asbo

Visit site
Thank you everyone. This winter has been the worst I have had in a long time after my big lad got kicked and had 6 weeks box rest, then cellulitis and now my little Fizzy.

I have lots of amazing memories of her and that's keeping me going x