RIP forum member - Sam - Taken far too soon.

brighthair

www.wannabeadressagediva.wordpress.com
My whole FB newsfeed is filled with her, just as it should be. She gave me so much help, and had the best sense of humour. I'll remember her love of shiny and matchy matchy and her headband (said "totes amaze"!)
It doesn't feel real. I "only" met her probably 5 years ago but she was always someone I could message for advice or if I was having a bad day and she was guaranteed to make me laugh. I owe a lot of my riding to her

Spilletta

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I didn't know of Sam, but for those that did, and for her family, my heart-felt condolences. I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that she knew nothing, and that this tragic accident was instant. Although I didn't know her, from previous posts I understand she liked 'shiny' - so in a small way, as I like shiny too, I'll think of her when me and my horse do 'shiny'.

foraday

Visit site
I did not know Sam personally only what she put on HHO

My thoughts and prayers are going to who she left behind

SO sorry to hear this devastating news and brings home to us the dangers of our beloved horses and the risks we take every day.

RIP Sam

Tobiano

Visit site
What a terrible tragedy. I hope Sam knew how much she was loved and admired as is evident from many of the posts on here. So much sympathy for her family and friends. Run Free, Sam.