rip my lovely boy. :( pts friday.

amandaco2

Visit site
Manboy.jpg.png

his ataxia had worsened.
his xray showed some changes at c3.
his laminitis was much much better but the lameness was due to fluid or gas under p3 at his toe.
he could never be out safely, he couldnt live in his stable.
so i said bye to my brave pony, he had about 4 packets of mints and hugs abd kisses.
just soul destroying :(
Thanks for everyone replying to my previous thread.

Surreydeb

Visit site
So sorry, but you did the last hardest thing for him that you could, and should be proud of yourself for putting him first. Hugs xx

Luci07

Visit site
I am so sorry. Not only are you going through the heartache now but you had all the stress and worry before as well. You must be exhausted. No one can make you feel better, just try to think that the worst is behind you now, your horse isn't suffering and the pain left is yours not his. Losing a pet is horrendous because they are family to us. Hugs xx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
You did what all horse owners have to be prepared to do - the responsible thing, He was lucky to have you in his corner, thinking about what was best for him after a !long and happy life with you. Thoughts are with you.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I read your thread and was afraid this would be your next one. So sorry, but you did the only fair thing for him.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Oh I am so very sorry to read this this morning. I followed your thread with my heart in my mouth - hoping against hope for a good outcome. Anyone with eyes can see how special he was to you, and how brave you were on his behalf. He is at peace now - you will be too - in time. Please take care of yourself.

P

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I am so so sorry I didn't comment on the other thread but I did think of you yesterday and hoped it would be better news, you have been through a lot having lost 2 horses so close together take care of yourself x

alliwantforchristmas

Visit site
I'm so sorry for the loss of your absolutely beautiful boy. I hope everything went as well as it could have and you know that you did the right thing for him, however hard it has been for you. Be kind to yourself for a while and allow yourself to grieve. xx