RIP Ottie - my lovely grey horse

Gamebird

Visit site
How tragic. I guess he knew nothing about it which may be a tiny amount of comfort. I am very, very sorry for you.

Awful for the poor driver too (unless they were drunk/speeding/on the phone/unlicensed in which case I rescind my sympathy!).

Golden_Match_II

www.event-stablebarn.weebly.com
RIP, and load of hugs too
frown.gif

He was lovely xxx

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Oh my goodness, what a terrible thing to happen, can't imagine what you must be going through right now. Thinking of you at this very sad time....

Rest in peace Ottie
frown.gif

Bubblegum

Visit site
How terrible. I am so sorry for you, Kit. The pictures tell a thousand words, he looked very,very happy with you. Hugs.
frown.gif

Daffodil

Visit site
What a horrible horrible thing to happen. Such a beautiful boy. I am so very sorry, but try and take some comfort that it was quick and he'd had a wonderful life with you.

Many condolences.

Joss

Visit site
Kit, I am so sorry. What an absolutely horrendous thing to happen. He certainly stumbled upon a superb home with you & your OH. RIP Ottie.

TableDancer

Visit site
What a dreadful thing to happen, I am so sorry. So many of us have had "near-misses" of the sort and have got away with it, life can be unbearably unfair at times.

You have given him a lovely tribute with beautiful words and photos, he looks like a real character who had found his perfect niche in life with you. RIP Ottie.

Worried1

Visit site
What a horrible thing to happen - massive hugs to you.
Take some comfort from the fact he clearly flourished with you and had a wonderful home.
xxx

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
Kit I am fighting back the tears at work reading this because he reminds me so much of my Jack and I know how much more it means whent he grumpy 'difficult' ones really try for you. Such a tragic way for things to end I hope you will feel better in time

Hugs and sympathy x

Firewell

Visit site
omg im so sorry. He was one of my fav horses on here because he reminded me of my mums late eventer. They looked similar and from what you have said their personalities were similar too.

Im so sorry, I know how you feel. Its so awful. Try and remember him and smile though. Some horses and people live their life so vivaciously its impossible to last. Hope you and your partner are ok xx