RIP puss cat Zak

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
We decided to have puss cat pts today. He had a couple of very flat days and was beginning to have distressed breathing. The OH and I both cried lots. The vet was extremely good and had us reverse the car so we were relatively private. He was pts in the boot, cuddled and comfortable.

1627737377826.jpeg1627737423264.jpeg1627737447129.jpeg1627737472691.jpeg

palo1

Visit site
Oh that is so sad CT. :( It is awful having to say goodbye. Thank goodness he had you there for him though. What a very beautiful chap he was too - they are such wonderful companions and friends in this life that we must count ourselves lucky to have them by our sides for as long as they can be. You did the right thing but that doesn't make it any easier. x

Shady

Visit site
Oh CT this has brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for your loss Such a hard decision, but you have been the best of owners. RIP beautiful boy. I will miss seeing you on here. Thinking of you and your OH CT . xxxx

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
so sorry, having recently lost my old collie i know how you feel, time will make it better. its been 6 weeks now and i still keep looking round for her on my walks and miss her following me everywhere, but i have come to terms with it.......... he is in a better place now and you have made sure he went peacefully with his people by his side.. hugs xxx

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Oh CT this has brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for your loss Such a hard decision, but you have been the best of owners. RIP beautiful boy. I will miss seeing you on here. Thinking of you and your OH CT . xxxx

I’ll still be on here, we have his brother, Bear. Dunno who he’s going to use as a pillow now. ?
1627740187634.jpeg

Shady

Visit site
I’ll still be on here, we have his brother, Bear. Dunno who he’s going to use as a pillow now. ?
View attachment 76729
Aye, and I love Bear too :)
I feel certain he will have a 'little' pillow again in the near future. I do hope he is ok CT xx
I wondered at first if I had done the right thing getting the pup for Odes , but he likes her more every day and i'm glad I did it. xx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I feel certain he will have a 'little' pillow again in the near future. I do hope he is ok CT xx
I wondered at first if I had done the right thing getting the pup for Odes , but he likes her more every day and i'm glad I did it. xx

We had the Lab pups here less than a week after our 6 yr old Rott had to be pts. The remaining one was so sad after 'the Scottish dogs' who had been down for a couple of days went home that she tried to attach herself to a spaniel on our walk, when she is normally completely not interested in other dogs. As soon as the pups arrived she settled down again.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site

I don’t think we’ll get more for a while, these 2 half killed Brig with their craziness. We’ll see how Bear goes, but I think we’re going to wait quite some time before getting more.

Griffin

Visit site
So sorry to read this. It's the right decision, bravely made but that doesn't stop it from hurting. He looked like the goodest boy.