RIP Sir Thomas

spaniel

Visit site
I said goodbye to a horse in a million today. My darling Tom was put to sleep in the field this afternoon at the age of 32.

We had been together for nearly 20 years and had been there and done it. He was everybodies friend and always a gentleman.

I will miss him dreadfully but know he is happy and comfortable with all those friends who have gone before him.

RIP Sir Thomas....a horse of a lifetime.

Enfys

Visit site
frown.gif
Thinking of you Spaniel, 20 years is a long time together.

Sleep Well Sir Thomas.

Patches

Visit site
I had no idea Tom was so elderly J. I knew he was a veteran, but am impressed to hear the ripe old age he managed to reach!

Sorry to hear you've lost your best friend. I can't begin to imagine how devastated you must be. You always spoke so fondly of him and he sounded like a fabulous horse in his heyday.

RIP Thomas.

spaniel

Visit site
I know everyones horse is special - he was my special one. Its going to be a very strange not having him around any more but I have such lovely memories of him that in a way its hard to be sad when he brought me so much pleasure.

Tia

Visit site
Aw Spaniel, I'm very sorry to hear that Thomas is no longer with you ... physically ... but you know he will always be with you in spirit and forever in your heart. He had a good life with you, and you with him, and 20 years of being together is quite something. Treasure your memories of the old lad.

Sleep well Thomas. xx

Sooty

Visit site
Oh Spans I am so, so sorry to hear this. I know how special he was to you, and his great age was a testament to the love and care you gave him. I hope your other horse isn't too bereft, although I'm sure you are. Hugs hugs xxx