RIP Sox...my heart is broken

Mrs B

Visit site
Oh my goodness! Such a horrible time for you and such a shock too ... I am so sorry, cblover x

J&S

Visit site
I was really shocked to read your news, just as you are about to begin a new life together. I am so sorry.

MollyFell

Visit site
I'm so so sorry to hear this. Let all the emotions out, sob/howl/scream. Just focus on getting through the day, everything else can wait. Thinking of you xx

Birker2020

Visit site
You may not feel like doing this now (or ever) and that is completely understandable. But The Equine Grass Sickness Fund ask that any owners of bereaved horses complete a short questionnaire which will help advance research by collating the information and trying to find a cure for this devastating disease.

A proposal is being developed for consideration for the Equine Grass Sickness Fund to fund a full time career Research Fellow to take a fresh look at the potential causes and risk factors with a view to developing an inter-disciplinary collaborative approach. They are looking at establishing a national database with horse owners, vets and researchers to capture all evidence and hopefully by having this approach they will be in a better position to advise and prevent this disease in the future. Apologies is this is a little to soon to contemplate for you. My deepest sympathy.

https://grasssickness.org.uk/research/reporting-grass-sickness-cases/