RIP Sweep

PolarSkye

Visit site
Oh Slinks I am so very sorry :(. Fifteen years is such a long time . . . you must feel like your right arm is missing . . . big hugs :(.

P

HaffiesRock

Visit site
RIP x

AA173F73-FF1B-437B-A103-26AE9424EAB4-5375-0000080BDD66F3D5_zps9a07fb85.jpg

_GG_

Visit site
Oh, this filled me with sadness for you OP. You poor thing. I am absolutely dreading the day for all of mine so my heart goes out to you.

God speed Sweep, may you meet again one day. xx

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Have some hugs from me too, I know they wont help you tonight but you know you have all our thoughts and wishes behind you, dont you. I have shed so many tears for my dogs over the years, their absolute love, loyalty and devotion beats any other and you really do feel like your heart will break, it will get easier and you will look back on the good times with a huge smile, I promise x RIP St Sweep, a true friend

Nickijem

Visit site
Have been thinking of you today Slinks. Sweep was such a special little character. I know that no words can help at this moment but I hope your pain soon turns to happy memories. Much love x

Luci07

Visit site
So sorry and knowing it was coming didn't make it any easier. All we can offer are platitudes but there are a lot of people on here who know exactly how you feel. 15 years and then gone is simply heartbreaking...

Toffee44

Visit site
Already commented of Facebook, but slinks you are in my thoughts.

Safe to say that spangle was a legend on here. As others, I am honoured to have met him.

Muchos wine and massive cuddles from your max I moo is definitely in order.

Sleep tight spangle x x x

Bearsmum

Visit site
So sorry for your loss Slinks, nothing I can say will help, however time will help you smile at the happy times again. RIP St Sweep