RMA Beagle pup stolen

Daddy_Long_Legs

Visit site
Thieving scumbags!!!

We were just discussing the other night about a case here in Ireland, where a man chased after the burgular and ran him over! He was acquitted thankfully (not the thief). But the thieving scumbag got €170,000 from the man in damages. The thief had 10 previous convictions and in trouble with the cops all the time!

Tzarinaarabians

Visit site
During a house burglary in Mattingley last night a beagle pup belonging to the RMA beagles was stolen. The pup has the RMA tattoo on its ear. Please be aware.

Have tweeted this on my Twitter page, lot of hunt followers and supporters on it. Outrageous, makes you fume what people will steal. What right have they. Tack etc, can be replaced but the pup, so wrong :mad::mad:

4x4

Visit site
Have tweeted this on my Twitter page, lot of hunt followers and supporters on it. Outrageous, makes you fume what people will steal. What right have they. Tack etc, can be replaced but the pup, so wrong :confused:

joyrider

Visit site
Has anyone got in touch with doglost - there is a missing young beagle in the lost section called Marble but tattoo is SAB. Maybe worth getting it put on incase she is picked up out of area

4x4

Visit site
To bump this up - this is not a million miles away from where I live and was actually in a friends yard but I found out where on facebook. Communication needs to be stepped up to find this dog and their tack.

paulineh

Visit site
This dog is on Dogs Lost.

Has anyone contacted "Dog Watch Alert" they will send it to all their subscribers. Does the Hampshire police know about it.

The Dog Watch Alert website is www.dogwatchalert.com It is a free subscription service so is well worth being a member. Dog Watch Alert covers the Thamas valley area.

Frankierider

New User
Visit site
Never done this before, but a friend said lots of people on H & H forum need more information, so I will try and give you an update on missing beagle. She went missing during a break in to our farm barn, approx 4am Mon 20th Feb, saddlery was taken, chainsaw, compressor, stock fencing, well the list goes on, but we really need to find Marble, my children were walking her for S & ABH and are now deverstated. The police said they will put her on Dogwatch Alert. She is on Doglost. It would be great if you can print off their poster and display in your area. This poor puppy could be anywhere round the country now. Hope as many of you as possible could spread the word.

indie999

Visit site
Bump Good luck finding her ....common someone is going to be handling lots of stolen goods and a puppy...........so low! Makes me mad to steal a poor pup and cause some children big broken hearts.......... where is this area again? Sorry which area? I did read the post but not sure? Thanks will keep eyes peeled in ads etc

Frankierider

New User
Visit site
If you go to the Doglost website, search beagle lost in RG27 postcode, there is a photo of her. You can print lots of posters and display anywhere, as although missing from North Hampshire, she could now be further afield.

Cinderella

New User
Visit site
It looks as if the beagle has a black dot on her rump. Is that correct?
V pleased to see it mentioned on the H&H online news page. It is so important that these people do not get away with this. We must all try and spread the word. Keep up the good work everyone and fingers crossed for a safe, happy return.

4x4

Visit site
Bump and well done for getting it in this week's Horse and Hound - we must al check out any beagle pups we see being walked while we are out hacking.

Frankierider

New User
Visit site
I know we all lead busy lives, but don't forget to keep a look out for this lovey beagle pup and tell your friends to do the same. She's out there somewhere.

PolarSkye

Visit site
This is great news - I will let my fellow yard-mates know . . . the RMA Draghunt comes through our yard and there is a note up about the theft/missing puppy. Thank you for letting us know :).

P

Posie

Visit site
Burghfield-isn't there a HUGE ***** camp there? I hope they've been investigated about the stuff that was nicked!?

Isn't that a bit stereotypical? :rolleyes: I actually know a couple of lads who live there and whilst I can't say anything about the rest of them, those 2 are straight for sure.

FRaNKjaCk

Visit site
Well Guys i think there is a missing young beagle in the lost section called Marble but tattoo is SAB. Lot's of hunt followers and supporters on it. Outrageous, makes you fume what people will steal. What right have they.