Road rage

PurBee

Visit site
Thats terrible - that wasnt an accident...it was intentional.
Update is that woman and horse are doing ok. That could have been fatal. I hope the perp. Is traced and charged.

Quigleyandme

Visit site
What the hell? Thank goodness they are OK and the woman driver with the dashcam footage was good enough to stop and give details. I think the plate on the front of the jeep will be readable with a bit of enhancement and hopefully they will get the driver.

deb_l222

Visit site
Blimey, that made me feel quite sick watching that. Utterly disgusting but sadly crimes committed in a car never seem to carry harsh sentences. I really hope the horse and owner gets some justice for these actions.

Peglo

Visit site
I think I read she had her son with her too. It’s disgusting to think someone could do this.

I hope the driver gets an extremely harsh punishment. Certainly should never be allowed to drive again. But I won’t hold my breath.

dreams579

Visit site
I think I read she had her son with her too. It’s disgusting to think someone could do this.

I hope the driver gets an extremely harsh punishment. Certainly should never be allowed to drive again. But I won’t hold my breath.
He should be charged with attempted manslaughter! Vile human being!

Puglover9521

New User
Visit site
Horrific, it’s made me feel sick. Driver needs his licence taking away. There was I believe a child in the cart too and the lady was injured. Such a shame that poor horse only young and now with such a terrifying experience it’s going to be so hard to get him to ever be comfortable around vehicles again. The man posted on Facebook that he’s jumping and terrified at all sounds of engines, poor creature all for one selfish horrid fools actions - I also hope he’s charged with attempted murder / manslaughter - driving a 2 tonne car at speed at a lady, child and animal it’s beggars belief!

Sossigpoker

Visit site
I hope that they prosecute the driver and give them a suitable punishment.
No they won't. Time and time again horses are being hurt and killed on the roads and nothing gets done.
You can do whatever you want to animals in this country and get away with it.
I won't watch the footage as it will just make me angry,.knowing that nothing will be done.

Zero00000

Visit site
Wow that's made me quite tearful and sick, how horrifying for the poor horse and those people with him.

Its good to see the horse and lady are doing ok and police have drivers details, hope he gets the book thrown at him!

Annagain

Visit site
He should be charged with attempted manslaughter! Vile human being!
There's no such crime. Manslaughter is by definition unintended (or with a partial defence such as diminished responsibility) so you can't attempt it. It would have to be attempted murder or assault.