Roasting Rackham Report- First BE Prize Giving & Shiney Points!!

Eventer96

twitter.com
Well yesterday we contended in the BE90 at Rackham. It was a lovely day and a wonderful event. The first time I have ever been there, they had worked extremely hard on the ground and the going was very close to perfect, I was very impressed!

Will keep this very short as I am very tired, have been running around after my poor sister. More tiring then what you think, she is very demanding! :rolleyes::eek:

Our dressage wasn't our best. We both struggled with the heat so performed a very average test. We were left about 12th after dressage on 35. Showjumped early as I wanted to finish as quickly as possible. Went in to jump a fantastic clear round!! So pleased with him. Titan then gave me a fabulous ride cross country, we came home clear 17 seconds inside the time. So we finished on our dressage score of 35 and we were staying for our first ever BE prize giving!! Recieved a 4th place ribbon :D :D :D with a £15 voucher to spend :) :) Another plus is we now have 5 shiney FP's!!! So proud of him. And it is suprising how much those FP's mean to me. I have worked so hard to get his showjumping right and it has all finally paid off. Sounds silly I know but as a junior rider on a not so easy horse I can finally say I have FP's!! :D :D :D

If anybody is interested in seeing videos of our showjumping and cross country then you can find them on my website. There is also a full report. I would love some CC of both phases. Our showjumping is rushed I know, this is the thing I am really working hard on now. Anything that you can spot please do tell me as I really want to continue with the good results. If I have understood the grassroots qualifier rules correctly I missed out on the regionals by 1 place! Oh well there is always Eridge!

http://mfhorses.weebly.com/blog.html

Thank you for reading. Would also like to say well done to Hattikins for winning her section on the very awsome Jack ;) ;) :D

RomanyMayday

Visit site
Well done! Its such a fab feeling when everything seems to come right on the same day and your hard work finally pays off, you must be so chuffed :D
What's next? :)

Eventer96

twitter.com
Well done! Its such a fab feeling when everything seems to come right on the same day and your hard work finally pays off, you must be so chuffed :D
What's next? :)

Really does feel fab. Considering we have had 2 E's for the showjumping this year!! :D

We are off to Eridge BE90 next weekend then Brightling BE100 on the 17th! :eek::eek::eek: I first at that level!!

Hattikins

Visit site
Very well done M!! (and thank you :p) T looked fantastic and I take my hat off to you being able to handle such a large chap, especially in the confines of a dressage and SJing arena! 16hh is quite enough for me! :D Your SJing really has improved so much and I can say that with confidence having seen you jump at B Hill and Rackham :D Keep it up! and Good Luck at Eridge and Brightling :)

Jul

Visit site
Really well done, that's fab :)
A friend qualified for RF with a 4th, it depends on how many are in the class so might be worth double checking. She only realised when it showed up on her horse in the 'my details' bit on the BE website.

Tangaroo

Visit site
Yes i found out the same way. My boy has got a 2nd and 2 4ths this season and i just assumed he would qualify with the 2nd but not 4th, but if there are 35 or more dressage starters it gives qualification to 4th as well. :D:D

Eventer96

twitter.com
Well done! :D As everyone else has said, if there were 35+ starters, you should have qualified for RF, so make sure to check the "my details" section on the BE website for your pony! :)

I can find results for the competitior number 40, however I can only count 30 results. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :rolleyes::eek: Shall keep an eye out but doubt that we have qualified. Thank you for all the replies. :D

Eventer96

twitter.com
Thank you for the good luck everybody.

Turns out that only 30 competed if I have got my numbers correct, so we just miss out on a regional spot! There's always Eridge.

:D

ljslaughter

Visit site
wow,wat a win!!! well done!!!!
Im also at Eridge sat (Intro0and then Brightling PN,will look out 4 u(wats ur real name)??!

Eventer96

twitter.com
:) Have sent you a PM.

Go by the name of Mollie ;) We are in section F at Eridge and number 282. Big ginger horse, very hard to miss (can usually be found spooking at anything possible!). :D

Eventer96

twitter.com
Well done.;))

Im judging the showjumping at Brightling so will see you there!

:eek: Oh dear, disaster, please just keep your eyes closed as it will not be pretty, I promise!! However any comments are welcomed ;)

I will be your entertainment for the day, make sure you have your popcorn at the ready ;) :D :rolleyes: