Robert Jones- Equine Dentist- Lancashire area?

lillie07

Visit site
Does anybody know of/ use the above Equine Dentist? Would you recommend him?

Thanks

Becca
smile.gif

lillie07

Visit site
Thank you both- have already checked BAEDT and clocked that he isnt on there. Was an odd situation and just thought I would ask and see if anybody knew of him
smile.gif

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
not heard of him, BUT.... if you pm me his number i would be very grateful!
The yard i was stabled at years ago arranged a dentist to visit the yard, the guy removed my horses wolf teeth by just ripping them out! letf my horse a headshaker with nerve damage. I know which area code his number is so would loveeeee to know if this is the guy then i can also avoid by name! (at the mo, i wont have anyone from the same area code as where i know the guy came from!)

bbcrystal

Visit site
I can't send you a PM as you have reached your quota. Let me know when you have room or you should be able to get her number from the BAEDT website.

I cant recommend her enough, she is very sympathetic, fully registered and has done lots of training both in Britain and in America. She always leaves you with a record of what she has done for reference.

lillie07

Visit site
I'm not actually from around the area- actually left my number for another dentist locally (i'm in Surrey!) and he decided to pass my number (without speaking to me first) to the above "dentist" as he is visiting for a couple of days in June. Couldnt find him on BAEDT so thought I would ask on here. Wouldnt use anybody not on the BAEDT or highly recommended
smile.gif

I only have a mobile number for him but could PM you that if you want it?

xshineythingsx

New User
Visit site
I have used robert jones before - he is a fantastic dentist! He did my ponys teeth, documented EVERYTHING, and didnt ruffle a hair on her when she pranced about and barged all over the show. He is gentle and uses fantastic equipment. 5*'s from me!

As far as i am aware he is registered... Every one on my old yard used him and said he was registered.

VickyN

New User
Visit site
I can absoulutely recommend robert as a good dentist. My husband is a BEVA qualified EDT registered with BAEDT. Robert has been training with james for over a year and has passed his stage 1 exam with the Worldwide Dentistry association which is a defra approved exam similar to the BEVA exams. We know robert well and i totally trust him with my horses!

Last edited:

mintysmate

New User
Visit site
i used robert for both my horses from them being babys....and the mare was a very feisty red head...never had a problem..he even came out to shows if i needed him urgently..very patient and knowledgable..all treatment documented in writing...iv not had horses now for 5 yrs.but came in to possesion of a pony for my grandaughter a month ago and have just requested avisit....highly recommended

CupKake

Visit site
I client of mine booked him once. Turned up in a flashy sporty convertible, shorts and flips flops....... And that is how he stayed, to rasp 4 big beasts...... Wasn't impressed!