robert whitaker kicking a security guard

Elsiecat

Visit site
Whats 2.5k to him!? He should be made to pay compensation directly to the security man.

This has left a bad taste in my mouth :(

Girlracer

Visit site
It's no wonder equine sports have such a bad reputation to the 'non-horsey' public when people like this can wonder round being above the law.

Disgusting really.

cronkmooar

Visit site
I didn't witness it and I haven't condemned him but I'm interested in knowing under what circumstances you would consider it ok to kick someone?

Ditto this

As an experiment why don't you go and kick one of the security guards at HOYS - see if you get anything other than a lifetime ban and I would put money on it the Police would be called

Who cares what a member of the public would be treated like if they behaved like this at HOYS, when pathetic punishments can be handed out to muppets like this guy.

I am sure he has made his family proud ... seriously... a right chip of the old block

Oh and for the record - yes I am condeming him and his brat like behaviour - I was there with my friends 5 yr old this year - and she was mature enough to not kick anyone!

Last edited:

Onyxia

Visit site
I think it is disgusting.
He has been punished by the powers that be, so clearly they did consider it an accident and I truly can not think of any situation where it would be OK to kick or hit someone.

I can think of thousands of reasons for wanting to do it,but to cross the line and last out physically at another person is inexcusable.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
At least the security guard could speak up after the boy's display of temper.

I just hope that he is more patient with his horses. At Home. Behind closed doors.