Robinsons sale

samsaccount

Visit site
Has anyone ordered from their winter sale if so have your goods arrived yet? I ordered from them the morning after the sale started and i am just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them and recieved what they bought as i haven't yet

Blizzard

Visit site
I ordered on Dec 19th, checked my account today and its showing as dispatched so hoping it will arrive tomorrow or thurs.
smile.gif

Blizzard

Visit site
I think they normally come by Parcelforce or Parcel line so I would imagine they are out on 48hr delivery, wish they would email us tracking numbers!

Moomin_and_Holly

Visit site
I really wanted to get some stuff from the Robinsons sale but it seems everything I want is out of stock - how rubbish
confused.gif
! Sorry for the rant.

Hope your stuff comes soon!

Hx

katelarge

Visit site
I ordered my stuff when the online sale started - was that the 19th? I got my goods a few days ago. Not that I am very impressed - got a very nice sheepskin pad and an OK cheapy bridle (apart from over-large browband). But also ordered jods and gloves, neither of which fit and will have to be returned.

I used to get bundles of good bargains in the Robinsons sale but either their quality has gone down or my expectations have gone up as I seem to find hardly anything I want, or am happy with...

samsaccount

Visit site
Caismum, I think it must be the quality of the sale which has gone down as i am not exactly happy with what they offer any more. I also think they should have started the sale after xmas and new year so we could get the goods earlier. I couldn't find anything i was very keen on so i just bought some long reins, draw reins and a lickit. I have a prob with robinsons jods, tried one size on and they fitted great tried the same size on (same make) and they were never going to fit.....otherwise i would have ordered some from the sale maybe.

Reashi

Visit site
I was really surprised! I ordered it the morning after the sale started and it arrived in about two/three days! Was well chuffed! Was expecting it to arrive after the new year.

Gingernags

Visit site
I had loads of problems with Christmas orders not being as described and stuff, and think they have really gone downhill, but my post got removed (oops, bad me) - can't see why as its not defamation surely if you are just reporting that you've had FACTUAL problems with them?

Ah well.

I'm waiting for Rideaways sale instead in Feb...

samsaccount

Visit site
woo it arrived today, they chraged me 5.20 for delivery but it says it is the cost for 48 hour delivery it has taken near 15 days to turn up