Rocket 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

pansymouse

Visit site
Scrummy! He'll do great until you find something bigger to buy 😁

I had one on loan like that - bought him after 18 months and had him 19 years. He was always considerably too short for me but I loved him so put up with my legs dangling way below his belly. Being tall and slim isn't all it's cracked up to be.

paddy555

Visit site
Very, very nice horse, he really stands out from that first pic. There will be no shortage of takers on here if you get fed up but what happens if you fall totally in love? After the earlier problems you have ended up with a gorgeous horse. Funny the ones who find you. I'm also not jealous!

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Haha sorry guys you are all going to have a very long wait. He will (hopefully) be staying regardless of any other new horse. He's on a 12 month loan initially but the owner would be happy for him to stay as long as he's wanted :) She has said he will never be for sale but is happy as long as he is happy.
I'll be honest...it was definitely love at first sight. He's such a dude...a bit cheeky under saddle but if you push him on he gives in quickly lol.

Merrymoles

Visit site
What's not to like? :) I have a race cob of about the same size, although I am a shortie, but my friend who has a 16.2hh and is a darn sight taller than me looks just as right on mine as she does on her own!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Haha sorry guys you are all going to have a very long wait. He will (hopefully) be staying regardless of any other new horse. He's on a 12 month loan initially but the owner would be happy for him to stay as long as he's wanted :) She has said he will never be for sale but is happy as long as he is happy.
I'll be honest...it was definitely love at first sight. He's such a dude...a bit cheeky under saddle but if you push him on he gives in quickly lol.

Some things are just meant to be!

My late mum always used to say 'things happen for a reason', I think she was right ;)

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
worth the wait, he looks like a great build for you... very pleased you have got a horse to play with and the bonus is you havent had to pay for him. he looks like a keeper to me, have lots of fun with him