Rodney Powell body protector vs others

Kacey88

Visit site
So I'm tiny and am shopping for a body protector. Given that my old one might as well have been made of wood, I'm not picky but at the same time would like some feedback on a few.

My favourite I've seen is the Rodney Powell Elite, found a child size that should fit very well. Can get it for £80 which seems like great value.

BUT....

Anyone with any experience of these and airowear outlyne? I was wondering if they would be worth stretching to? I've tried one on and found it grand but not amazingly comfortable or anything. Also tried on a racesafe one which was also grand but I don't really have the money for it.

I'm basically waiting for someone to tell me to get the cheap one! Oh, another thing, body protectors can be returned unlike hats, can't they?

cobalobM

Visit site
Probs not what you want to hear but I had the Rodney Powell one, wore it twice the sold it.. I absolutely hated wearing it! could barely lean down to do the girth up with it on..
if you can try it on I would as everybody is different.. I now have a racesafe and absolutely love it.. wear it all the time :)

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
i wear a rodney powell bp and more than happy with it. sometimes a bit stiff when you first put it on if it's cold but once its warmed up it's great, comfy and forget i have it on

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I love my outlyne. It comes in lots of shapes and sizes and so comfortable and not bulky like others. I think that the only two I would consider are the outlyne and the racesafe. Personally I like the outlyne the best. Worth every penny.