Roll call for Weston Park tomorrow

herewego

Visit site
Good luck Jess_asterix, are you doing the 100, mate walked the course and said it was strong:(. Im doing the 90 :) . Just looked at weather and they now forecast heavy rain, just great ! I have a 3hr wait between dressage and sj too

jess_asterix

Visit site
No I've been here since Wednesday doing the 1*. Pretty sick of the rain now and want my own bed!
I thought both course look really nice what I have seen of them :)
I have heard most people have a long gap between dr and SJ!

jess_asterix

Visit site
Very good 45 dressage and quick clear XC in 10th going into SJ!!

Yes have has drizzle for a couple of hours then a really good down pour this evening! Big studs required but ground riding well :)

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Thanks for the update Jess, and a huge well done/good luck for tomorrow :)
I'm doing the 90, can't wait but hope the rain doesn't get as bad as forecast!

herewego

Visit site
Im worried about forecast Broadford Queen, lorry is rubbish if ground is wet, and don't relish getting soaked :(. Wow well done Jess fingers crossed for you tomorrow, keep us posted :)

mil1212

Visit site
I' m there for the 100. Thought the ground excellent when I walked it earlier. I dont have a huge gap in times, thank god, the weather looks to be awful! Cant believe how spread out everything is! 100 course was nice, probably on the technical side, hence it being an open. The 90 is the same fences as from brand hall and looked tiny next to all the other fences! Sat nav required as there are lots of fences about.
Best of luck jess