Rose's Transport YORK SALES Willing to pay!

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
If anyone can help at all, I am willing to pay to have her transported 25 miles to safe haven.
I myself will be travelling from Birmingham the night before the sale and back to Birmingham once Rose is settled.

I cannot tow as I only passed my test in November and have no other transport.

Willing to pay a fair price.

Lady La La

Visit site
Is this the 28 year old going through the sale ring?
Cant help with transport as too far away but happy to chip in a bit, if it means the old girl finds herself in a decent home..

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
Is this the 28 year old going through the sale ring?
Cant help with transport as too far away but happy to chip in a bit, if it means the old girl finds herself in a decent home..

Me too happy to chip in - this is really shocking. Sounds though like she will end up with a decent home. Makes you wonder though how often it happens that older ponies like this go through sales. Is it a regular occurrence?

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I'm sure that almost any-one with transport at the sale will be happy to give her a lift to Leeds for a contribution, that seems to be fairly standard practice. You never know depending on where she actually comes from the seller may be willing to transport her for you. Sorry I can't help myself, our box is off the road atm.

Kellys Heroes

Visit site
DeJeVue is also planning to buy see other thread,please communicate so you dont both bid.

Good luck

Yes, agreed don't give the owner money she so clearly doesn't deserve!! Good luck to both of you (whoever gets her!) and just shows there are some truly lovely people still about in the world :)
Keep us updated.
K x

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Rockys Mum that would be ace!
I had just googled Self Drive in Yorkshire-you got to break your 'Horse Box Driving' cherry at some point and I figured this was a good enough cause!

I am currently PM'ing Deja.
Cross everything but its looking good for Rose.

DeJaVue

Visit site
I just didnt want it to go wrong.The owner doesnt deserve to get a penny more for her.

Good for rockysmum I knew someone would do it:):)

Agreed, we have transport so not a problem. As you say, no good getting into a bidding war. Maybe if we collectively have a chat with the vendor thy will see the errors of their ways lol