roseship as a joint supplement?

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
Trialled and tested many joint supplements on the market, can’t say I have see many if any differences in horses while on them (unless it’s happening inside...) currently using EA extra strength buteless liquid but was reading up about elite equine roseship has anyone used with good results?
thanks!

meleeka

Visit site
I’ve just started mine on them for stiffness. It’s clearly my fault that the weather has improved, which means mine aren’t so stiff anyway! Because of this I can’t tell if they’ve done anything or not, so will probably use this bag and then start again in the Autumn.

I bought them from naturalhorsesupplies.co.uk

SEL

Visit site
I have spotted my arthritic one picking old rosehips off the hedge. No idea if they make him feel better or he just likes the taste!

P.forpony

Visit site
I was given a tub of this to trial on mine, can't honestly say if it's made a huge difference except that she obviously like the taste because she definitely eats up better than before.

Sleipnir

Visit site
I hand pick and dry my own, which I then give in hot tea which soaks my 15yo boys' hay cubes. I don't know if they help at all, but it makes me feel better that I feed him these precious fruits, picked by my own bloodied hands from that darned huge, thorny bush by my house. :D

Regarding supplements that actually help, I use (when needed) NAF Devils' Relief with great success.