Rotspon

Malibu

Visit site
If anyone on here has used him; just wondering what the outcome was and what sort of mare/breeding you used him on? Are you pleased, did he improve on mare and was it what you expected?

Thanks in Advance

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
Anastasia bred a cracker by him. I liked him a lot when I saw him in Germany. Lovely temperament and ridability is a key thing he passes on to his stock. He's a very attractive horse too. Zeus on here has bred to a grandson of Rotspon and one of th reasons she chose the stallion she did was the Rotspon influence

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
I have a 7 year old hannoverian registered Rotspon mare, who is competing at medium dressage. She has not been rushed, bred one foal and only had 2 years training. She is a wonderful horse with a fantastic attitude towards her work. I did not breed her, but I would certainly use him on my mares.

Her breeding is Rotspon x Aalborg x Forrest

These are my likes and dislikes about her.

A powerful mover
Just sharp enough for the more advanced movements
3 good paces (superb canter - hind leg)
Good work ethics

She is not very big at 15.3 (maybe 16hh)
She is a little long in the back
Her trot, although good could be a little more expressive
Under pressure she can tantrum (but it is always short lived and forgotten soon)
I would have like to have seen a little more bone on her.

Being ridden here by a friend in an elementary class which she won with over 76%

Romaperfectcanter.jpg

Hope that helps
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Malibu

Visit site
I looked at your colt earlier on as thought you had one by Rotspon, I love him, I think he is lush, I would have him in a shot if he was older. I love his markings, have seen alot of rotspon offspring with lots of bling on their legs!

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Thanks Cruiseline for your lovely comments. Prince is not due to go to the Futurity as his dam got an injury back in February that is taking AGES to heal, but that aside one of the other foals I was taking this evening got a small injury (typical our luck), so we dont know what will happen now....
frown.gif

liet1

Visit site
Thanxs for the info and photos I'm thinking of using Rotspon next year. For some reason I just can't go past him
cool.gif
when so many of the progeny are quoted as great attitudes etc