Rotter and the Lab pups

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Thank you, YorksG, people have been asking me for these and as you know, my tech skills are sadly lacking:p

Rotter is as proud of the pups as if she had given birth to them herself and plays beautifully with them, unfortunately in the photos of them playing she looks very fierce, although she is actually playing very gently - the only 'injury' is a wet ear. :oops:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I was so confused there, I was like ‘I know PAS has a Rottie and 2 lab pups. Does someone else too?!’

She looks as proud as punch!

Stiff Knees

Visit site
I'm PaS's sister and we share the house and the dogs :D So she has a Rotter andd two Labs, and so o I :)
Congratulations to the 2 proud mums. Great photo, what a handsome trio. Do you have room for another sister? I'm available for adoption if it means I get to play with Labrador puppies!

Shady

Visit site
Well they are just lovely and i'm pleased to hear they are still all getting on. I don't think your gorgeous Rottie looks fierce at all Pearl, she looks like she is proudly watching over her new family members.
I'm sure the Labs have helped enormously after your sad loss YorkG.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Well they are just lovely and i'm pleased to hear they are still all getting on. I don't think your gorgeous Rottie looks fierce at all Pearl, she looks like she is proudly watching over her new family members.
I'm sure the Labs have helped enormously after your sad loss YorkG.
I daren't put some of the playing ones, her teeth look fearsome! The puppies have helped us all enormously

Shady

Visit site
I daren't put some of the playing ones, her teeth look fearsome! The puppies have helped us all enormously
I'm so glad for both of you.
I had a lovely friend in Cornwall who had a Rottie and a cat . Watching them play was quite something, especially when the cat put his whole head in the Rotties mouth!

Moobli

Visit site
Beautiful threesome. It’s great to hear they get on so well. Rotts tend to have a fearsome reputation but all the ones I’ve met have been lovely and soppy.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I think the size is part of the problem and they can be fear aggressive, that's why we worked so hard with the pair to socialize them early. They are big sorties though😎

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
all the rotties i have met have been very soppy . if i was living in an isolated spot and felt worried about being alone i would get a rottie , they look fierce but are lovely dogs...

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
all the rotties i have met have been very soppy . if i was living in an isolated spot and felt worried about being alone i would get a rottie , they look fierce but are lovely dogs...

That's why we got them, sister was often at home alone, when I stayed with my (now late) OH. The one we had to pts was the softest dog, bar one, that we have ever had, most of the rest were Labs. We knew they were lovely dogs because we 'accidentally' acquired a rescue Rott who was delightful. Sadly she had to be pts aged 8, that was cancer, too. Hence back to Labs. Plus we are not getting any younger and Rotters are BIG, too big really for one person to walk 2 together and you never know what the future holds.