Royal highland...Hopetoun International.

moscow_mule

doggy paddling through the custard of life
Visit site
Hi, I know we are in the minority up here.
But I'm surprised that no one has mentioned or reported upon there experiences...fun...sun(yes I did say sun).
I had a fab day a RHS , mooching around tack stalls...trying to convince myself that I or my horse needed something!!
Hopetoun today
Sadly not a huge crowd, given that It was an international event.
A good day out nonetheless( and on my doorstep...happy days)
Mule

Chiffy

Visit site
We had a great day at Hopetoun too. Nice to see Piggy French and Zara Phillips there and another great win for the evergreen Opposition Buzz.

Todmiester

Visit site
I had a great time at the RHS. Groomed for a friend on the Thursday in the Novice Hunter class, returned on Friday to watch the Welsh Cobs inhand. Then on Sunday I and the Todmiester did the Welsh C HOYS class and had a great day getting 5th out of twenty.

Visit site
I had a great time at the RHS. Groomed for a friend on the Thursday in the Novice Hunter class, returned on Friday to watch the Welsh Cobs inhand. Then on Sunday I and the Todmiester did the Welsh C HOYS class and had a great day getting 5th out of twenty.

Todd was looking a million dollars at the Highland! Did you pick up the Championship at Haddington on Saturday too? I didn't see the championship as my horse was being a moron!