Royal Leisure BSJA....

Hattikins

Visit site
Took Hattie first show after being off work with a bruised sole since beginning of september. Shes only been back in work a week or so but we thought it would do her some good to pop round a clear round and if all went well a british novice.
wink.gif

Well she was extremely happy to be out and about and flew round the clear round just dislodging the planks (rider error
blush.gif
wink.gif
)

So we entered for the British novice and you really wouldnt have known she hadnt jumped indoors since february and hadnt jumped a course of jumps since september - she popped round for a clear
smile.gif
grin.gif
very pleased with my girlie
smile.gif
About 12 went clear and i guessed a i had little chance of a placing as she is a bit like driving a tank when she gets motoring!!!!!!!! So went into the jump off just looking for a double clear to start the season off nicely and as planned she produced a lovely clear not touching a thing
laugh.gif
grin.gif
we werent particularly fast or so i thought (forgetting that she takes one stride to everyone elses two) i was very surprised and really pleased with the girlie when she was announced as 4th!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
smile.gif
really pleased, not only did we get our first BN double clear but our first BN placing too
smile.gif
wink.gif

sorry terribly self indulgent post but seeing as i put a post up saying i was going i wasnt going to keep you all guessing as to how we did
wink.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif

Hattikins

Visit site
Thankyou!!
grin.gif
yes very satisfying
wink.gif

No there was hardly anyone there!!!!!!!! only about 20 in the BN and about 12 in the disc. so very quiet!
smile.gif
so quiet that there was enough space in the car park for me to take Hattie for some water practise through their large puddles
wink.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
Was that Sunday or yesterday? I went to Patchetts yesterday and, having started at 10am with the Newcomers, then done a Foxhunter/120 open, 125 open, 130 open it was 6pm before the BN started! And there were over 40 in that! Didn't get back until gone 9!

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Was that Sunday or yesterday? I went to Patchetts yesterday and, having started at 10am with the Newcomers, then done a Foxhunter/120 open, 125 open, 130 open it was 6pm before the BN started! And there were over 40 in that! Didn't get back until gone 9!

[/ QUOTE ]

Royal Leisure run Sundays and Tuesdays so i'm guessing it was today
smile.gif

vic07

Visit site
oh i want to go competing too - the wonders of half terms!

Well done - sounds really good. And I always love winning money!

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
yup £12 was a nice boost to the bank balance

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't start planning your retirement just yet lol!

Hattikins

Visit site
hehee!!!!!!!!!! saving up i am!!!!!!!
wink.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
seeing as im still at school for the next 3years at least, and horses are "quite" time consuming, my winnings are my only income at the moment!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
grin.gif