RS Tor

mattydog

Visit site
Anyone tried one of these? Having recently been bucked off and broken a rib I am wondering if they are worth the investment. They aren't cheap and I'm not sure I can see how they work. I normally have a very secure seat but this horse was determined to get me off. I am clearly not as "bouncy" as I used to be and am not keen to repeat this particular experience!

Carlosmum

Visit site
Love mine. I have a pony that is inclined to bronc. My RS-tor allows me to keep my hands up & bring his head up, rather than fixing on a neck strap. I also used it xc on my old boy, gave me lots of confidence I didn't grab his mane once :eek:

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I have one but luckily haven't had to put it to the test. I will definitely be using it when I back my youngster.

WetandMuddy

Visit site
I have one after being bucked off a couple of years ago. It is very good, although I haven't actually had to use it in an 'emergency' situation. However, I have to say, it does wonders for your confidence, just knowing it is there.

I certainly wouldn't have time to grab a neck strap and also, because mine broncs, you really don't want to lean forward to grab it!! :)