RSL Isowind gloves

Lou_Lou123

Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone knew where to get a pair of these gloves from as they are waterproof and windproof and thin enough to ride in. I can't find anywhere online that sells them and I can't even find a website for the manufacturer.

I wore through the fingers of my last pair and my fingers are not coping well!!!

Thanks

mainpower

Visit site
Thanks for alerting me to these, how did you find yours? I have a pair of sealskinz but although they are waterproof my hands feel like blocks of ice in them, they warm up when I take them off!

Lou_Lou123

Visit site
They are the best gloves I've had. You can ride in them easily enough, probably couldn't do anything with two reins, but hacking etc they're great. I used to wear them to teach last winter, would wear them all day in the rain, lifting wet poles for jumps, and I could still feel my fingers by 5pm, now wear them for riding out racehorses including hacking and canter work in Southern Ireland where it rains non stop and they are great (apart from the holes in the ends of the fingers). The link you found only had big sizes left but I have emailed them to see if they can get them in a smaller size.