RSPCA with out photos

dymented

Visit site
so what i was done for cannabis and got a fine dose that make it right for the rspca to have killed my sons dog ?? No Did it give the rspca the right to inflict horrendous pain and cruelty on her NO dose it give them them the right to neglect the rest of the dogs No

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I don't think it is the cannabis that is the issue here, it was just an indication that facts are known but will not be publically stated, so we will wait for the court hearing and I have no wish to converse with you further on this thread or anywhere else.

_GG_

Visit site
so what i was done for cannabis and got a fine dose that make it right for the rspca to have killed my sons dog ?? No Did it give the rspca the right to inflict horrendous pain and cruelty on her NO dose it give them them the right to neglect the rest of the dogs No

No....Dymented, I believe that a dog seized from your house ended up dead whilst in the rspca/private kennel care.

What I don't believe is that you cooperated so fully with officers on that day, yet have said all along that you never saw a warrant or got ant information for them. The two versions do not match and you have given enough detail that I know.

I know the truth and you know that you are on borrowed time trying to convince everyone of your version of things. I also posted on huntinglife. People on the thread there are supporting you, but people on there have PM'd me with their own concerns.

You really need to learn when to stop. I couldn't give a stuff what you smoke and grow...but I do care about people taking money off others when the truth is not being told. I trust Clive Rees knows how his fees are being paid? I'm sure if he does then he'll be in a bit of trouble himself.

Silly, silly man.

dymented

Visit site
I don't think it is the cannabis that is the issue here, it was just an indication that facts are known but will not be publically stated, so we will wait for the court hearing and I have no wish to converse with you further on this thread or anywhere else.
I agree The fact that the rspca allowed the dog to suffer is wrong to have caused it neglect and pain is wrong

MerrySherryRider

Visit site

It was a bit unfortunate that the police discovered the cannabis production at your property when they attended with the RSPCA that day on the 14th March. Does that have anything to do with your crusade ?

dymented

Visit site
No....Dymented, I believe that a dog seized from your house ended up dead whilst in the rspca/private kennel care.

What I don't believe is that you cooperated so fully with officers on that day, yet have said all along that you never saw a warrant or got ant information for them. The two versions do not match and you have given enough detail that I know.

I know the truth and you know that you are on borrowed time trying to convince everyone of your version of things. I also posted on huntinglife. People on the thread there are supporting you, but people on there have PM'd me with their own concerns.

You really need to learn when to stop. I couldn't give a stuff what you smoke and grow...but I do care about people taking money off others when the truth is not being told. I trust Clive Rees knows how his fees are being paid? I'm sure if he does then he'll be in a bit of trouble himself.

Silly, silly man.
The only time we saw a warrant is when Clive got it from them Fact they made two claims in writing and on tape to clive where they had supposable handed it to me I have worked all my life so clive dose know where his money is coming from i do not have to convince any one the news papers will do that

FionaM12

Visit site
I thought the OP said (when asked something he didn't want to answer) that he had strict solicitor's instructions not to say anything else? ;)

So many lies Dymented. It's no surprise, your story never made sense.

Thank you GG for all your efforts in revealing the truth. :)

I suggest this thread be allowed to die, and not give this unpleasant poster a platform for his deceit.

Last edited:

Alec Swan

Visit site
Unrelated and previous convictions should have no bearing on this particular case.

This thread is degenerating in to a campaign and one where it's unlikely that there will be any resolve.

Not judging, just saying!

Alec.

_GG_

Visit site
Unrelated and previous convictions should have no bearing on this particular case.

This thread is degenerating in to a campaign and one where it's unlikely that there will be any resolve.

Alec.

Alec, I don't want it to be a campaign, but I also don't want people to continue donating.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site

Alec.

I don't think it is degenerating, and as I said, the only resolve will be court day, as it should be.

dymented

Visit site
Alec, I don't want it to be a campaign, but I also don't want people to continue donating.
_gg_ the donate button was for for months thl member's who believe that the rspca should not get away with what has happened to the poor dog I have never asked any one for a donation nor will i the fact i have been done for weed should have no bearing on what has happened to the poor dog
_gg_ and if you was not interested at all in what was happening why would you have mentioned it to your taxidermist mate they to post his comments saying its not the same dog. I am sure that you and your mates from the rspca will still convince the sheep to dig deep for your donations for the rspca

_GG_

Visit site
_gg_ the donate button was for for months thl member's who believe that the rspca should not get away with what has happened to the poor dog I have never asked any one for a donation nor will i the fact i have been done for weed should have no bearing on what has happened to the poor dog
_gg_ and if you was not interested at all in what was happening why would you have mentioned it to your taxidermist mate they to post his comments saying its not the same dog. I am sure that you and your mates from the rspca will still convince the sheep to dig deep for your donations for the rspca

It is you on a campaign. For the THIRD time, I will say that I have changed my mind about the photo's. For the umpteenth time I will say I have no mates in the RSPCA and I've never donated a penny to them. I don't know how many times today I have said that I agree that you should have answers for what happened to your dog.

I just now know that you are not the victim you say you are and the truth will out. That's it.

Copperpot

Visit site
I have read some of the posts in Hunting Life but not all.

If this did happen the dog is the victim and someone needs to be held to account for what happened to it.

Regardless of any cannabis consumption!

_GG_

Visit site
I have read some of the posts in Hunting Life but not all.

If this did happen the dog is the victim and someone needs to be held to account for what happened to it.

Regardless of any cannabis consumption!

I agree...I couldn't give a stuff about cannabis consumption, it was the date that was relevant.

Dymented should get justice for the dog that was killed....I totally support that. I just maintain that the truth will out.

Fides

Visit site
I didn't know anything about cannibis until you mentioned it OP. Regardless of that - your story doesn't ring true and has more holes in it than, well I can't think of an analogy that has that many holes in... The courts are going to tear you a new one for wasting their time. Also from the reports that have been posted of injuries prior to seizure - perhaps the dogs being seized was a good thing and I very much hope they have gone on to loving homes

dymented

Visit site
I didn't know anything about cannabis until you mentioned it OP. Regardless of that - your story doesn't ring true and has more holes in it than, well I can't think of an analogy that has that many holes in... The courts are going to tear you a new one for wasting their time. Also from the reports that have been posted of injuries prior to seizure - perhaps the dogs being seized was a good thing and I very much hope they have gone on to loving homes
i think your mistaken as the dogs were all in perfect condition you must be refereeing to the dog with its face missing that is not one of our dogs it is some one else that is seeking legal action against the rspca as well as it happened in there care too, he posted his vet report as the vet had examined the dog 2 days prior to the so called accident and found the dog to be in good condition , The rspca are getting away with un told atrocities things keep getting swept under the carpet
here are the dogs we own http://oi58.tinypic.com/9r4xa0.jpg

Last edited:

PolarSkye

Visit site
i think your mistaken as the dogs were all in perfect condition you must be refereeing to the dog with its face missing that is not one of our dogs it is some one else that is seeking legal action against the rspca as well as it happened in there care too, he posted his vet report as the vet had examined the dog 2 days prior to the so called accident and found the dog to be in good condition , The rspca are getting away with un told atrocities things keep getting swept under the carpet

Whose vet? Yours? The other owners? How do you know what the vet report said? Is the other owner a friend of yours?

P

Fides

Visit site

Again - stop telling me what I must mean. I meant no such thing. I mean the vets report (that you posted) that states that there was a puncture wound to the face upon them taking the dog - prior to the attack.

dymented

Visit site
its nothing to do with our vet. He has his own vet i only know the guy because of what has happened to his dog in rspca care he has published the vet report if you look you can see your self

Copperpot

Visit site
These were working dogs though weren't they? So they will have old marks on their faces and small wounds. I know my jrt has many old battle scars. Doesn't mean he isn't well loved as he is.

I find the whole thing very confusing tbh. I need to read it all from start to finish!!

Copperpot

Visit site
I agree...I couldn't give a stuff about cannabis consumption, it was the date that was relevant.

Dymented should get justice for the dog that was killed....I totally support that. I just maintain that the truth will out.

When it eventually does make sure we all know 😊 I'm nosy!!!

dymented

Visit site
Again - stop telling me what I must mean. I meant no such thing. I mean the vets report (that you posted) that states that there was a puncture wound to the face upon them taking the dog - prior to the attack.

The puncture wound is there you are correct. it happened while they were sizing the dogs they have it on video that is why they have not claimed it happened in my care i did offer to stop the dog from fighting but was told to leave them to it its all on there video evidence which we have requested a copy of wonder if we will get it

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
Lets be straight. You have working dogs. Hunting rabbits & vermin is legit. Many people use their dogs this way - i know quite a few - their dogs haven't been seized, yours have. My advice, don't come on a public forum whinging & whining because your dogs have been seized due to you breaking the law, allegedly. Poor dogs. People who use their dogs for illegal purposes are scum & then to try to con members of the public - lower than low. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting more dogs to illegally hunt with & breed from but at least the authorities have got your number.

minesadouble

Visit site
Even if the dogs in question have been used illegally - and only the OP knows the answer to that question - the dogs are not responsible. If a 'charity' has not ensured their welfare whilst in their care then that 'charity' should be held to account.

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
Even if the dogs in question have been used illegally - and only the OP knows the answer to that question - the dogs are not responsible. If a 'charity' has not ensured their welfare whilst in their care then that 'charity' should be held to account.

I suspect the dogs death was due to other causes. But, if by some miracle the OP is telling the truth, the whole truth & nothing but...then, yes, the RSPCA should be brought to task.

_GG_

Visit site
I suspect the dogs death was due to other causes. But, if by some miracle the OP is telling the truth, the whole truth & nothing but...then, yes, the RSPCA should be brought to task.

Believe it or not, I will come to the OP's defence here, something he seems to find impossible to accept no matter how many times I have done it. There has been posted, as statement from the RSPCA stating that a dogs seized from the OP's address was found dead in the kennel under their care (a third party kennel, not an RSPCA facility). So, I do believe that the RSPCA have to answer for that, however it happened.

I have been suspended from the hunting life forum and can no longer see anything, which I was expecting. I have also been blocked from the facebook page which is odd as I haven't shared any of this on there but...an update for you all is that the OP has stated all along that he has never been questioned or charged...he has said on the other thread, this afternoon that after taking the RSPCA to court, they have pressed charges against him. So he needs to make his mind up. He can't say he has been charged and that he hasn't been charged.

That is in the open now because he put it there, not me. His words, not mine. He is a defendant in a case being brought by the RSPCA. He didn't say questioned or arrested, he said charged.

This has been my issue....the thought that money raised has gone towards his defence in some way.

I've only taken my findings from what the OP himself has posted so any problems with that and he only has himself to blame.

I say AGAIN....I support his action against the RSPCA in that I accept that a dog from his address died in their care and they need to answer for that. That is however, where my support ends.