RSPCA with out photos

dymented

Visit site
To understand clearly .
You have not and are not to charged for any offense .
Your dogs where seized not signed over and a police officer was not present .
Your remaining dogs are still with the RSPCA.
there was a police officer present yes they still have the remaining dogs i have not been charged with any offence

Alec Swan

Visit site
dymented, the irony of your case is that your dogs were seized, for their own protection (sic), and whilst in the care of the rspca, and after 4 days, one was 'Found dead' (their words), but had been killed by 3 GSDs, again, whilst in their care. I wonder if it's occurred to the clowns that the dog may well have been safer, had she been left with you. The idea of the poor little thing being killed, as you say, by 3 larger dogs, should be unthinkable.

Isn't there a proposed level of legislation whereby those who don't demonstrate proper care of those dogs, under their 'Care and control', and who permit such behaviour, to now face increased and stiffer prison sentences? A further irony would be to see the rspca prosecuting themselves. Further lunacy!!

The next time that I read of anyone on here who demands prison sentences for those who don't control their dogs, and there's a fatality, then I shall remind them of this thread! It's all to do with responsibility, and I'm wondering where the rspca see theirs.

In your shoes, I too would be less than impressed.

Alec.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Ok so it sounds as if it was legal for them to take the dogs .
Have you been cautioned in presence of the police officer ?
If so I think you need to stay off the internet and talk to your solicitor .
I think they have six months to charge you and they can keep your dogs in this time as far as I can remember .
Get Legal help from people with experience of defending against the RSPCA.
Just because they have not charged you yet does not mean they won't .
Get your solicitor on their case about the welfare of your other dogs .

dymented

Visit site
Ok so it sounds as if it was legal for them to take the dogs .
Have you been cautioned in presence of the police officer ?
If so I think you need to stay off the internet and talk to your solicitor .
I think they have six months to charge you and they can keep your dogs in this time as far as I can remember .
Get Legal help from people with experience of defending against the RSPCA.
Just because they have not charged you yet does not mean they won't .
Get your solicitor on their case about the welfare of your other dogs .
i already have a well known solicitor on the case and intend to show as many people as possible what the rspca are like !! as well as getting justice for the death off the dog in rspca care

Goldenstar

Visit site
I am glad you have it covered .
And wish you well in bringing them to book for the death of your lovely little dog and that the others are kept safe until such time all is resolved .

fburton

Visit site
i already have a well known solicitor on the case and intend to show as many people as possible what the rspca are like !! as well as getting justice for the death off the dog in rspca care
Nevertheless, I assume he or she has advised you on the wisdom of public pronouncements on the substance of the case?

dogatemysalad

Visit site
the photo off the dog was taken 4 weeks be for the seized her in the eyes of the rspca any form off hunting is against there policy. Ii do legitimate pest control which i have in writing i have not been charged with any offence !Or done anything illegal. Its not about me its about getting justice for the dog that was killed by the rspca in there care through there incompetence ( she died a long agonizing death ) taken from there own vet report .Did she deserve to be torn to bit

Still confused. Pest control of rabbits and rats with dogs is legal and usual. I do not understand why the RSPCA and police seized your dogs if you were acting in a reasonable manner.
If the RSPCA and police rushed out to seize every ratting dog, there wouldn't be a many dogs left on farms in the UK and the police would need a few thousand more officers to attend all these 'offences'.
Perhaps you've missed a bit of the story....

dymented

Visit site
Still confused. Pest control of rabbits and rats with dogs is legal and usual. I do not understand why the RSPCA and police seized your dogs if you were acting in a reasonable manner.
If the RSPCA and police rushed out to seize every ratting dog, there wouldn't be a many dogs left on farms in the UK and the police would need a few thousand more officers to attend all these 'offences'.
Perhaps you've missed a bit of the story....
Nor do i understand why there were seized

Queenbee

Visit site
How about your son? You say it was your sons dog, was the warrent justified for your son? Was he enciting illegal attacks? Perhaps it was the number of dogs involved in the attacks that the rspca had a problem with? As the number can be the difference between legal and illegal.

Now dont get me wrong, im absolutely no fan of the rspca or their practices in general, but i just feel something is missing from this equation, did any of the dogs attack a wild animal? What animal did they attack? How many dogs attacked the animal, who was in charge at the time? Much of your posts are hazy to the point of being deliberately so, and as much as im not a fan of the rspca, it makes me disinclined to take you seriously.

vieshot

Visit site
How about your son? You say it was your sons dog, was the warrent justified for your son? Was he enciting illegal attacks? Perhaps it was the number of dogs involved in the attacks that the rspca had a problem with? As the number can be the difference between legal and illegal.

Now dont get me wrong, im absolutely no fan of the rspca or their practices in general, but i just feel something is missing from this equation, did any of the dogs attack a wild animal? What animal did they attack? How many dogs attacked the animal, who was in charge at the time? Much of your posts are hazy to the point of being deliberately so, and as much as im not a fan of the rspca, it makes me disinclined to take you seriously.

Quite agree. Not getting told the whole story. Doesn't add up. Can't stand the RSPCA however I'm not buying this.

FionaM12

Visit site
I found the original thread (gone now) confusing, this one equally so, and the Facebook group no help.

It all seems very odd and garbled.

dymented

Visit site
How about your son? You say it was your sons dog, was the warrent justified for your son? No my son was not mentioned on the warrant or has never been contacted
Was he enciting illegal attacks? No one was doing anything illegal
Perhaps it was the number of dogs involved in the attacks that the rspca had a problem with? I do not think so as they never mentioned it
They simply did it because they could as far as i am concerned its not the first time the rspca have done anything like this have a listen to the radio interview http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b037v4fp

dymented

Visit site
They came with a warrant saying encouraging a dog to fight with a wild animal so they say. I was never left a copy or saw one. The solicitors have requested a copy twice and still have not received it
They must have been hoping and praying they could find something illegal but they have not and will not

thewonderhorse

Visit site
I really cant believe that the RSPCA, no matter how bad a press they can sometimes have, would seize dogs for no reason.

As for encouraging the dog to fight with a wild animal....

Its all a bit fishy to me I am afraid.

dymented

Visit site
I really cant believe that the RSPCA, no matter how bad a press they can sometimes have, would seize dogs for no reason.

As for encouraging the dog to fight with a wild animal....

Its all a bit fishy to me I am afraid.
Do these look like they have been fighting ?? photos taken by a vet at the rspca center where the dog was killed
mtxk6s.jpg

lexiedhb

Visit site
Its hells own job to get the RSPCA to do anything about actual animal suffering, I can not see how they would seize what 7 dogs for absolutely no apparent reason.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
So you're saying that the RSPCA seized 9 dogs for absolutely no reason, aided and abetted by the police ? You claim that you were doing absolutely nothing to compromise their welfare or cause unnecessary suffering to a wild animal. This stretches the bounds of credibility.
Out of interest, what were the circumstances that caused the RSPCA to intervene ?

thewonderhorse

Visit site
So you're saying that the RSPCA seized 9 dogs for absolutely no reason, aided and abetted by the police ? You claim that you were doing absolutely nothing to compromise their welfare or cause unnecessary suffering to a wild animal. This stretches the bounds of credibility.
Out of interest, what were the circumstances that caused the RSPCA to intervene ?

Yes my thoughts too

Alec Swan

Visit site

The pictures on display show the 9 seized dogs. So what do we have? A rather handsome Ridgeback, a Boxer (of sorts!), an ageing black and white dog of indiscriminate breeding, a predominately white lurcher (again, of sorts), a black and tan broken coated dog, and one which really doesn't look to be very happy, a useful looking liver coloured terrier, just the head pic of what looks like a B&W greyhound, a little black terrier bitch and though claimed to be a working dog, she wouldn't be for me, and lastly, the fawn and white terrier which was killed. Does anyone see the 3 GSDs which the rspca claim killed the little dog?

I will accept that there will be a degree of confusion regarding this thread, in that perhaps the O_P hasn't explained themselves, too well. A less than lucid command of the English language doesn't make the person guilty, nor the rspca innocent of crime.

Just a thought for those who find it incomprehensible that the rspca could act against someone in a less than justified manner, does it occur to you that all of those dogs seem to be in good condition, none are those which are used as fighting dogs, and with the exception of the rather smart liver coloured terrier, none would be the choice of most for illegal activities........

........Furthermore, if these dogs had been used for illegal activities, then they would contain the battle scars, wouldn't they? ...... so where are the rspca photographs which will be evidence of such activities? The simple fact is that they don't exist. I'd suggest that those who are in doubt ask those who keep working terriers and ask if any, with the exception of the above mentioned Liver coloured animal, would be considered of any use.

The dogs in the pics, appear to me to be a rather motley collection of pets.

It would be interesting to know if the rspca have managed to achieve an injunction to prevent the media reporting this case. Does anyone know if such matters are open to public scrutiny?

Alec.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
The OP offers no explanation as to why the RSPCA along with the police who attended and cooperated, removed the dogs. Even the most vociferous critics of the RSPCA would find this a little bizarre.

Alec Swan

Visit site
The OP offers no explanation as to why the RSPCA along with the police who attended and cooperated, removed the dogs. Even the most vociferous critics of the RSPCA would find this a little bizarre.

Having read the O_P's posts, just as you have, it would seem to me that He (or She) are as confused as you and I. Read the O_P's posts again, and you will see that the rspca, apart from spurious insinuations, haven't offered any reason, or evidence.

To suggest that the rspca wouldn't be involved in false allegations and accusations, is nonsense, as must be clear to all.

Alec.

dymented

Visit site
The warrant supposedly stated encouraging a dog to fight with a wild animal, they did not show me or leave a copy. How much plainer do i have to type it i have not been charged with any crime they can not nor will find any evidence of any off our dogs fighting wild animals every thing i have done is legal and above bored Its well known fact that the rspca do what they want when they want
They have a enormous amount of funding that they use to bully people
more story's on the rspca here www.grumpyoldarchive.co.uk i am not the only person that something like this has happened too nor will i be the last !! there own vet report stated the dog that was killed in rspca care was in good health and condition

Alec Swan

Visit site

I, you may have noticed, am amongst your quoted 'most vociferous', and am as confused by their behaviour, as you. Another thought for you, perhaps you should direct your question to towards the rspca.

Alec.

dymented

Visit site
I, you may have noticed, am amongst your quoted 'most vociferous', and am as confused by their behaviour, as you. Another thought for you, perhaps you should direct your question to towards the rspca.

Alec.

I hope they more answers than i did i called them over 164 times and they would not reply all i get was your message has been passed on

abracadabra

Visit site
Having read the O_P's posts, just as you have, it would seem to me that He (or She) are as confused as you and I. Read the O_P's posts again, and you will see that the rspca, apart from spurious insinuations, haven't offered any reason, or evidence.

I agree, it's there in plain language from the OP, that the OP HAS indeed offered what explanation they have, if people care to read the posts properly.

To suggest that the rspca wouldn't be involved in false allegations and accusations, is nonsense, as must be clear to all.

Alec.

As crystal.