RTS Bentex breeches

juliap

Visit site
I have just noticed an advert at the top of the page for RTs Bentex - www.rts-shop.de

Are these the original ones - I know the company went bust but seem to have started again. Has anyone ordered any from them?

I love them & need a new pair. Alternatively what other makes can anyone recommend for "sticky bum" breeches?

thanks

Gamebird

Visit site
I was on the mailing list for the old company and seem to be getting emails from the new company instead now. I haven't ordered any from them but the pictures look identical and the close up detailing matches the ones I have previously bought so I imagine they are the same. The price seems to have increased though!

Gamebird

Visit site
Hmmm. I would be VERY interested beauchamps but am worried that the 10 side of 10-12 might be a squeeze too far. Could you check what actual RTS size they are for me please just in case, before I turn you down altogether?

GreyBadger

Visit site
I have ordered from the 'new' lot (rts-shop.de), and I can confirm that they are identical to the 'old' ones. I don't know what the relationship with rts-equisport it though.

In any case, they didn't haave one of the pairs I wanted in stock, so had it made up - drop them an email, I've been very pleased with my dealings with the reincarnated RTS. (Best breeches you can get, so I was so pleased that they were still available and have stock-piled a few pairs
wink.gif

1036Jones

Visit site
Bentex breeches are now sold under the name of Skinetic and you can get them from Your Passion. They are the origianal Bentex and are lovely. Mine came from Poland