Rubber matting Bristol!?

exracehorse1995

Visit site
I really need to get some matting ASAP. Has anyone used quarry belts as matting if so is there anywhere you can go to get them near Bristol? If not where's a good place to find second hand mats? Looked on ebay and posted on Facebook southwest group with no luck!

AmieeT

Visit site
There is a factory in the Staple hill/Siston/Mangotsfield area where they sell unused conveyer belts cheap- a friend has them in her stable. I will see her Dad later on and if you're still desperate can give you the info?

Have you tried Robinson online? Could try ringing around local shops (Nichols, Gillies, Westerleigh local to me) to see if they know where?

Not sure that you'd find many places on a Sunday

Ax

exracehorse1995

Visit site
There is a factory in the Staple hill/Siston/Mangotsfield area where they sell unused conveyer belts cheap- a friend has them in her stable. I will see her Dad later on and if you're still desperate can give you the info?

Have you tried Robinson online? Could try ringing around local shops (Nichols, Gillies, Westerleigh local to me) to see if they know where?

Not sure that you'd find many places on a Sunday

Ax

If you could get the info / contact details for the conveyor belts that would be great! My horse can't go in or out of his new stable without sliding like Bambi on ice and nearly hitting the wall! Such a nightmare :(