Rubber Matting

lillie07

Visit site
The yard my pony has just moved to on loan has rubber matting which is all sealed together and sealed around the edges. Does anybody know who makes them? The lady YO couldnt remember. Or can anybody recommend a good matting company who will deliver and fit?

Alex_kate

Visit site
loads of places do it, have a look for a local company on the net or try a tack shop near you? i use equimats- they supply and fit but are quite expensive.
good luck!

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Sorry i dont know how to make the link a different name as others do so its not the actual web address, would be greatful if someone could explain how i do this though, sorry to hijack, its just i tried to make it come up different but it did not work
frown.gif

brightmount

Visit site
I checked the make of ours today and they are Tylyne. I like them because the pimples aren't too pronounced so they are easy to sweep. When the horse was on a different yard the pimples on the matting stuck up a long way and it was hard work.

Tylyne mats are available from http://www.stablemat.co.uk/

dieseldog

Visit site
If equimats were at burghley they might be doing the same deal as they had at badminton where if you phoned up before the month was up they gave you 10% disount, might be worth a blagg and just say your saw them up there.

_jetset_

Visit site
Stable Comfort does that I think, but you would have to check. I also have Equi-Mat and love them! I don't like the ones with pimples because the wee goes under whereas mine do not let it through