Ruby is found

hayinamanger

Visit site
I am delighted to say that, thanks to Tracing Equines, we have been in contact with Ruby's new owners. She has been in this fantastic home for over 2 years, she is well and cared for and has a great life. Her owners bought her from the woman I sold her to, she did not give them her passport. Turns out she is a dealer, but had me completely fooled.

We are so relieved and very happy.

Many thanks also to the members on here who contacted me with possible sightings.

Mongoose11

Visit site
So glad you have found her with a happy ending. Good for Ruby and Boooo to the buyer who was really a dealer.

Very happy for you, puts your mind at rest I am sure!

teacups

Visit site
I'm so pleased that you have found her, ánd that she is happy and well-cared for. Must be a weight off your minds.
Is she near enough to visit?

hayinamanger

Visit site
Thanks everyone, we can hardly believe it. She had a tough couple of months after leaving here, but she has been safe and loved for over 2 years. Not close enough to visit, but pictures on their way. Couldn't have hoped for a better result. :D

Last edited:

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Oh I'm SO glad that this has had a good outcome for Ruby - and for you that you know where she is and that she is adored:D

Holly Hocks

Visit site
What a lovely outcome - I'd often seen your sig as looking for Ruby - it never crossed my mind that you would actually find her! Such a relief for you. :)

OWLIE185

Visit site
Well done to the volunteers at Tracing Equines and yourself for finding Ruby. It must be a great relief to you to know she has been found safe and well and is in a nice home were she is well cared for.
I hope that the dealer concerned finds herself in court and gets a nice custodial sentence to match her evil crimes.