Rude rude and rude people :(

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Finally got my baby welsh d today :) arrived at the yard where he's on livery at untill my stable roofs been fixed at home (blew off when it was snowing) anyhow he's abit mucky as he's been in a barn with other youngsters since October with hardly no handling. Anyhow he's absolutely filthy and will need a lot of time being groomed. (Ill put a picture on later)

ANYHOW....got to the yard put him in his stable and some snotty nosed lady who I've never even met in my life just gave me the dirtiest look and said 'oh my god look at the state of that'

It really really upset me :( why can't people who can't say anything nice just keep it to themselves. It knocked me down abit that's all :( oh well tomorrow's another day... Ill be up there bright and early and grooming him tomorrow to get all the muck out and prove that he's lovely!!!! And not a 'state' :)

Biscuits to everyone who's read my moaning!

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
You should've said "funny that, he thinks the same about you!"

Best thing to do is laugh and go about your business. I always laugh at insuts, people never know what to say afterwards.

Welsh

Visit site
Next time I saw the old cow I'd put the same snotty look on and say loudly, "LOOK AT THE STATE OF THAT!" Then spend 15 seconds staring at her footwear (not once at her face) while grimacing (the footwear stare I've perfected and people get VERY self conscious)

Balls to her, you enjoy your wooly mud monkey! x

tessybear

Visit site
Finally got my baby welsh d today :) arrived at the yard where he's on livery at untill my stable roofs been fixed at home (blew off when it was snowing) anyhow he's abit mucky as he's been in a barn with other youngsters since October with hardly no handling. Anyhow he's absolutely filthy and will need a lot of time being groomed. (Ill put a picture on later)

ANYHOW....got to the yard put him in his stable and some snotty nosed lady who I've never even met in my life just gave me the dirtiest look and said 'oh my god look at the state of that'

It really really upset me :( why can't people who can't say anything nice just keep it to themselves. It knocked me down abit that's all :( oh well tomorrow's another day... Ill be up there bright and early and grooming him tomorrow to get all the muck out and prove that he's lovely!!!! And not a 'state' :)

Biscuits to everyone who's read my moaning!

SHould have turned round and said i have just got him and he wont look like this soon . Perhaps she thought you had kept him like that and not groomed him etc ?

But yes i agree its not nice however some people don't have a bloody filter :rolleyes:

EDT- GET THEM PHOTOS ON !! :D excited to see this little man :)

gracey

Visit site
:mad: :mad: wow ..didn't you say anything? that woman is a cheeky cow! I would of reminded her of the saying, if you have nothing nice to say than don't say it!!! .. chin up hun .. your lovely horse will prove her wrong soon enough .. and then return the filthy looks!! ;)

tessybear

Visit site
Sometimes a quick eff off is all it takes ;)

This and the :
axgzyh.jpg

Elsiecat

Visit site
My response would have been something along the lines of 'I don't think you'll look so nice after a slap, love'

Horrible people.

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
You should have said "I didn't know there was a mirror there!" and turned looking shocked to where she was looking :D

Really though, just ignore her. Her rudeness will win her no friends.

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Oh strawbz I saw that thread I thought diamond was stunning!!! Snotty nosed people should have their noses chopped off!!!!! Lol

tessybear

Visit site

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
He is GORGEOUS....!!!!!! Love Sec Ds :D
Tell the snotty old bag to piss off...you didnt ask for her opinion. Or better still..agree he looks rough but then explain he will look better once clean mature whi h is more than you can say for her face ;)

Magnetic Sparrow

Visit site
Is there any chance she just meant 'My Word, isn't he dirty!' and it came out wrong?

Anyway, don't let it get to you. Enjoy your pony!

Wiz201

Visit site
you call that muddy? I've had my carriage ponies come in with mud on their face, much harder when the naughty boys don't like their faces being brushed either:D

tamsinkb

Visit site
Yikes.... if she thought that he was muddy, god only knows what she'd say if she saw my stunningly beautiful tb after a day in a muddy field! He truly is a swamp donkey compared to your beautiful youngster FG.

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Haha cheers :) that was him a few weeks ago when I went to look at him :)

Just some rudeeeee people! Oh well! Ill take photos of him tomorrow :)

Anyone got an idea on how to get this muck off??

Strawbz

Visit site
Squueeeee! Another gorgeous bay for me to drool over :D He is gorgeous FG, a bath and a few hours of TLC and he will be even more stunning. Snooty nose will always be ugly :p

tessybear

Visit site
Haha cheers :) that was him a few weeks ago when I went to look at him :)

Just some rudeeeee people! Oh well! Ill take photos of him tomorrow :)

Anyone got an idea on how to get this muck off??

Stiff brush should do the job ? Lots of grooming i guess ! If its nice near you ( 19 degrees here tomorrow) then maybe a good wash ?