Rug addiction

finkle

Visit site
I know I am seriously off my trolley...I am addicted to purchasing rugs for my pony. She has loads, indoor.. outdoor, travel ... fleece etc.With hoods, without. Bought one yesterday as the lightweight is 4' 6'' and really a 4'9'' would be better. Please tell me I am not alone..LOL

VioletStripe

Visit site
me too! i just like looking at them to plan out a full wardrobe!! my parents won't be happy with the rug bills once we get the pony!!
laugh.gif
x

legaldancer

Visit site
Yes, me too. Don't know why, but it's a recent thing. I'm old enough to remember having just a jute rug & a canvas New Zealand & I never felt the urge to buy more. Even when the washable rugs came in I didn't rush out to get one.

Now I'm afraid I still have unworn rugs in their cases because they were a good buy, or I didn't have that particular one in a combo neck! No hope really!

finkle

Visit site
I think may need therapy....my girl has a lovely Aerborn stable rug but have spotted another that is such a lovely colour!! its in the sale and out of stock so have left my email so they can let me know when they have some stock in.

Well it is an absolute bargain!! I dont need it. Would I treat myself no.......but with the kids and animals I am like a woman to whom money is no problem, Which I can assure you is not the case!

Jojo_Pea4

Visit site
I'm a rug addict. Always looking for another rug and never need one his collection is fine. But it makes me happy
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

LauraWinter

Visit site
Me too... my name is Laura and I am a rug addict

cool.gif

Also... would those people that keep posting about how wonderful the PE ones are and the fact they are in the sale SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!

blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

I don't have any but sadly I also don't have any money to buy some. Its like going on about how nice your wine is and what a big collection you have in front of a recovering alcoholic!!
grin.gif

Taffyhorse

Visit site
Yup - and had to point out to my non horsey boss who was muttering about his wife buying 'yet another rug' for her ned that non horsey women may have fetishes about handbags but we have fetishes about rugs and its just something he'll have to come to terms with...

Desperate to replace my lightweight and rainsheet with Mark Todds as they fit my Sec D perfectly and the one's I've got are a bit naff but need to bide my time to prevent OH heart failure - his last comment was 'he's got more clothes than I have'... :)

finkle

Visit site
Love that Laura....very witty.

Yes I too stand up and say...hello my name is Sarah and I am a recovering rug addict. Have been clean now for a while but am about to relapse as am expecting a parcel any day now from Derby House Saddlery.

sugarlump121

Visit site
And meeeee!
smile.gif

Ive brought 4 off the premier eq sale,
about 3 weeks ago I brought the Rambo Duo
about 6 weeks ago brought a Bucas (had to sell though)
still have a brand new rhino combi 370g another prem eq 450g brought last winter both still in bags, along with the few that're in use...

LadyRascasse

Visit site
Welcome to the first meeting of the RAA, you all need to know you are in a safe place here.

i love rugs but have managed to kick the habit at the moment though i wanna buy about 5 right now i am behaving!!

SVMel

Visit site
I spent last winter gathering a lovely selection of indoor pyjamas for mine, then moved to own yard 6 months ago only to have them living out 24/7 now!!!!

Whoops!!

eggs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, me too. Don't know why, but it's a recent thing. I'm old enough to remember having just a jute rug & a canvas New Zealand & I never felt the urge to buy more. Even when the washable rugs came in I didn't rush out to get one.

Now I'm afraid I still have unworn rugs in their cases because they were a good buy, or I didn't have that particular one in a combo neck! No hope really!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as you. First pony (35 years ago) had no rugs. Got posh with third pony who had a canvas NZ and a jute rug complete with a Co-Op blanket (counldn't afford the Witney I lusted after!). Now I have a room full of rugs.