rug clearout

spotsmum

Visit site
I have lots of 6.6 to 7.3 rurnout rugs def too many!!! Some have been prof repaired. Do you think they will sell??? Not sure if people want second hand rugs. I dont seem to see many for sale and cant be doing with ebay!!

D

Donkeymad

I'm looking for any cheap 6'9", so I would
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
People will always try to get a bargin rug. However, if buying off a forum, please make sure you know the poster, as sometimes the money is paid, but the goods never show up.....

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
People will always try to get a bargain rug. However, if buying off a forum, please make sure you know the poster, as sometimes the money is paid, but the goods never show up.....

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I've read of several cases, not just on HHO, of people who've had unfortunate experiences when attempting to buy something from other forum members.

S_N

Visit site
Sorry, Spotsmum, but by remarkable coincidence I 'purchased' a 6ft 3in Rambo Supreme from someone with exactly your user name on the StableAds Forum. I paid £85 for the rug, which had been repaired (clips etc changed). The cheque was cashed and I have yet to see the rug!! Or indeed the refund I was promised. If this is indeed a case of mistaken ID, then my apologies, however, let it stand as a warning to anyone purchasing from anyone they do not 'know' on a forum.

ETA I see that a number of you have pm'd this user - if you have been given a name to write the cheque out to, please do PM me to ask if it's the same person! I know for a fact that the user I am referring to, also received some knee boots from another user of SA and HHO, but her cheque bounced and I believe the same can be said for another user and a rug that was never paid for!

S_N

Visit site
Bumped - I happen to know that Spotsmum has been on pming with people. Can you not respond on here? Or pm me?

jamesmead

Visit site
Oh dear... what do HHO Admin say? Would they release this user's details to your solicitor?

edited to say that I begin to see why this particular user "can't be bothered with e-bay"- on e-bay your customers can leave feedback...