Rug is off... AGAIN!

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com

This is getting silly now. Not to mention boring
tongue.gif

For the last two days my mare has been taking her rug off by wriggling out of it headfirst. It has leg straps and a neck
shocked.gif

Got to yard today and she's done it again! Plus, she appears to have hidden the offending rug. I honestly can't find it anywhere
confused.gif

Decided that she is taking the P*ss so she is out tonight in a medium weight - trussed up like a turkey.

Lets see if she gets out of THAT!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

This is getting silly now. Not to mention boring
tongue.gif

For the last two days my mare has been taking her rug off by wriggling out of it headfirst. It has leg straps and a neck
shocked.gif

Got to yard today and she's done it again! Plus, she appears to have hidden the offending rug. I honestly can't find it anywhere
confused.gif

Decided that she is taking the P*ss so she is out tonight in a medium weight - trussed up like a turkey.

Lets see if she gets out of THAT!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is talented...I've never had them get a rug with legstraps off. You need to watch her and tell us how she does it!
S

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com
Think I'll have to rig up a camera. I mean, once was quite funny but this is ridiculous - and it's cold!
confused.gif

checkmate1 - don't reckon it has been stolen - unfortunately it is the same colour as the hedge and I was in a hurry so didn't look too hard....
blush.gif

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
Could she be scratching/rolling because of casting her coat? Maybe if the back of the rug is caught in the hedge she could get out of it forwards...doesn't seem likely though.
I've had Rambos blowing off their heads before, but never met a horse as talented as yours.
S

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com

she could well be - the leg straps on the rug were not that tight (clearly!
blush.gif
). The ones she has on tonight are - so I'll have to see in the morning.
What I don't understand is that she's been wearing that rug for about two months with no problems and now this.

Think there's a book running on our yard as to whether she'll be naked or not tomorrow....
grin.gif