Rug rubbing

Smurphy101

Visit site
My draught has sweetitch and very sensitive skin mad almost all his rugs rub him. I have a anti rub bib and it’s still rubbing his waiters and now his hips to.... I was wondering is their anything I can buy for like the entire body to stop the rubbing or if u know any products I can put on the places etc I’m really struggling

Sir barnaby

Visit site
I have been lucky this year as only very small rub on shoulder which has only recently appeared. I put baby oil on where it has rubbed and that seems to do the trick but not sure that would be ideal on a horse with sensitive skin, but then we use it on babies bums ?

Smurphy101

Visit site
I have been lucky this year as only very small rub on shoulder which has only recently appeared. I put baby oil on where it has rubbed and that seems to do the trick but not sure that would be ideal on a horse with sensitive skin, but then we use it on babies bums ?
I’ve switched to a fleece rug that’s a bigger size I have mtg oil on it that I use for all over him so hoping this does the trick or I may have to invest in a snuggy good body

WelshD

Visit site
Snuggy hoods make a very very thin smooth rug liner, so thin it fits in one hand - they are brilliant