Sabrina Jones BD judge/rider/trainer in Bucks

seabiscuit

Visit site
Does anyone know her or have you trained with her? would like opinions. Please PM me if you prefer. Thank you!
smile.gif

KatB

Visit site
Know someone who worked for her. She said she was very tough to work for as was very particular, but also very fair. Fantastic with the horses from what she said, they 101% always came first and were trained "correctly" as opposed to for short cuts...will try and fnd out some more for you?

seabiscuit

Visit site
That would be fantastic if you could find out some more, thank you so much !!
She sounds ok though, puts the horses first and does things correctly which I like the sound off!

LouHardwick

Visit site
my friend also worked for her- riding her youngsters and advanced horses.
I have had several lessons with her- she is very good- and will work you very hard ( I like that) I rode her school master and it gave a great workout-its always nice to ride something other than your own- esp that wont let you do anything incorrectly

Bertie1

Visit site
I saw her last week doing a Training Techniques day for the BHS at Moulton College.

I was very impressed. She made improvements in all the horse/rider combinations, and I liked her methods.

She came over as a very nice person, but I could imagine she could be tough to work for, but I think she would be a lovely trainer.

I thought I might book a lesson with her myself, but she's just that bit too far away for me.

Her details are on the BD website

cazza

community.webshots.com
I have one of her ex pupils on my yard, and she is an absolute legend, they way Sabrina trains must be good as the girl/lady on my yard is fab, as wheezy will probably agree, Bee is not that easy a horse to ride and she makes it look like it's a walk in the park. Go for it I don't think you'll be disappointed.