Sacroiliac - update

not_with_it

Visit site
A few people asked for an update so here it is.

Gin went to the vets this morning due to the swelling on her back. It was just typical that the swelling had gone down yesterday.
smirk.gif
Gin was a lunatic yesterday and so I wasnt sure how she would react at the vets. She is also scared of everything and so didnt think she would like the scanner.

Well Gin was a star and stood like a rock throughout. She had a scan and the vet said it looked as though she had previously had a hematoma above the sacroiliac joint, which is what caused the injury and the swelling. We both agreed that it probably happened when the gelding was jumping on her back.
He injected a steroid into the joint and said she can be carefully brought back into work in a weeks time
laugh.gif
and that he is certain she will make a full recovery.
laugh.gif

I am sooooo happy.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

fiarmay

Visit site
My horse had the same done to his sacrolliac joint 2 months ago and it is now the best my chiropractor has seen it she wished she'd suggested the vet months ago and his work has returned to previous form.

_jetset_

Visit site
Of course, I remember you saying something to me about a gelding mounting her when I saw you at the Spencer clinic and that was when you started to keep your eye on her
wink.gif

I am so so pleased for you hun
grin.gif

not_with_it

Visit site
Thanks
smile.gif
Shes back at the vets tomorrow for the 2nd application of her sarcoid cream too.

If all goes well I will be on track for a lesson when Spencer comes. Im so excited
smile.gif
smile.gif