Sad Post, Your advise please. Not Horse

SaharaS

Visit site
I would get a blank card, or make one. perhaps a peaceful happy beautiful pic, of something or them?or something that means something to them as a couple..even a pic of a special place /scene to them. Try find a heartfelt poem, or prayer to put inside or even on the front..she can keep it and remember the happy day and hopefully it will give her strength when the time comes.or if she's the sort to accept, get her a little bit of amethyst or rose quartz..won't cost much, will mean something and as long as she doesn't laugh of healing chrystals, she may well benefit from it when she needs it most x

Tinypony

Visit site
Hi C, you are a sweetheart, this is such a kind thought. I agree with the others, a lovely blank card that you could put a poem in, and where maybe that you could all put in some happy thoughts for the day. You could customise a card on-line maybe, somewhere like this. http://www.gift-rush.co.uk/gift/Wedding-Pink-Card/Wedding-Pink-Card.html

I've just had a browse, that might be quite a good site to look around actually. There's a china card to customise here http://www.gift-rush.co.uk/gift/Wedding-Couple-Card/index.html

Last edited:

cm2581

Visit site
Go onto the hallmark website and find a card you like the picture/layout of any you can change/delete the wording as you see fit.'Wishing you a wonderful day' would be better than 'a wonderful life'. Or quite simply 'congratulations on your wedding day with love and best wishes from...'.'May you cherish this day always' would also maybe fit? You can get it to look like a proper shop bought wedding card without any inappropriate or upsetting meaning. You sound like a wonderful friend to have.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Sorry, late reply..

My heart goes out to all of those of you that have experienced this situation..x

Websites like Funkypigeon or Moonpig let you personalise cards. You can have whatever you like printed in them, and there are some lovely ones where you can personalise the front too..