Sad times

Moobli

Visit site
I’ve had a break from the forum for a wee while and have had some heartbreaking times. I lost my two older boys within a month of each other to the dreaded cancer 😢. Zak suffered from lymphoma (8 years) and Yogi had hemangiosarcoma (11 years). To lose one dog is hard enough, to lose two is totally heartbreaking. I can only say thank god for Strike as he has meant the difference between sinking and swimming.
On a happier note, I’m welcoming a bitch pup at the weekend after my lovely hubby persuaded me it would be a good idea. She is related to both Zak and Strike. I haven’t had a bitch for a few years so it should be interesting.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I'm sorry for your losses but can assure you that a new pup certainly will take your mind off it. They don't replace those who have gone but they do give you something else to focus on.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
So sorry, that must be so hard. Your Zak was absolutely knock out beautiful, so fantastic news that you're getting a related pup. Hope she goes some way to lifting your spirits x

BBP

Visit site
Im so sorry you lost your two boys, Zak was my favourite HHO dog bar none, such a handsome dog. I’m afraid I didn’t see your other dog. I hope Strike and Tay help keep that sad bit of your heart company until it doesn’t feel so lost anymore. I have only ever lost one and I still see her lying behind the door sometimes 10 years later and it catches me by surprise.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I'm so sorry you lost your two gorgeous boys, it must be heart wrenching. The new pup will help to heal, can't wait to follow her story with you. Have missed you on the forum.

Moobli

Visit site
Im so sorry you lost your two boys, Zak was my favourite HHO dog bar none, such a handsome dog. I’m afraid I didn’t see your other dog. I hope Strike and Tay help keep that sad bit of your heart company until it doesn’t feel so lost anymore. I have only ever lost one and I still see her lying behind the door sometimes 10 years later and it catches me by surprise.

Aw thank you x