Saddle fitter cambs area

Banjo

Visit site
what about Sam Jamieson was Freeman. I have never used her, she is doing some fittings at Tack a holics soon which is in the Upwell area. Tack a holics are on Facebook.

vallin

Visit site
Mark fisher is a qualified master saddler. His waiting list is three months long. He's darn good !

Yes, and a bloody nitmare to get a booking with! Otherwise id have him out like a shot lol

Have had brildlepath out and seen poppy webber and wasnt happy with either of them (personal preference) so looking for other options.

Thanks

Suechoccy

Visit site
Mark Fisher's wife is training under him to become a Master Saddler. If she does home visits, her waiting list might be shorter. Or you could travel up to their yard at Leverington to get seen more quickly.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
http://www.juddpurssaddlery-eastanglia.co.uk/ These guys come out to my yard and from what I have seen they are good, no hard sell, good service, much better than Martin Wilkinson, who came to reassess a saddle, took it away for restuffing, sent it back in a box with no offer of fitting it on return and unsurprisingly it didn't fit, actually dropped you worse than it had done before and added a whole load of extras onto the bill!