Saddle Fitter

Amye

Visit site
Anyone recommend a good saddle fitter that services North Leeds area? I have been looking a foxes and throstle nest - anyone any experience with these?

Anyone had any experience with Saddle Company saddles?

TIA

MuddyTB

Visit site
I used Foxes for my current boy and very happy.
Also look at North Yorkshire Saddles, (they might cost a bit more though due to mileage).

Amye

Visit site
I used Foxes for my current boy and very happy.
Also look at North Yorkshire Saddles, (they might cost a bit more though due to mileage).

Thank you! I have sent them a message. Do you find they have a good range of second-hand saddles? (if you have bought one off them).

MuddyTB

Visit site
North Yorkshire Saddles have lots of 2nd hand, they have a FB page to browse them too.
Several friends have used them.

Foxes fitted me a new synthetic as that was what I needed at the time, not sure about 2nd hand selection.

If you find a make/model that fits you can always try online afterwards to try source a 2nd hand one.
Good luck.

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Try Sarah Steel ( Yorkshire Saddlery Repairs) got a Facebook page, she has a good range of second hand saddles. I've used her and had several people recommend her.

JJS

Visit site
I use a lady called Jenny, who was recommended to me, and she's fantastic. Feel free to PM me if you'd like her number.