Saddle fitters hope valley

Cazzza

Visit site
I’d paid using PayPal and have ended up raising an issue which miraculously made Hope Valley communicate with me and finally send out my parcel of only 2 items (and I’d checked one of them really was in stock before I ordered since the only other time I’ve used them they sent me the totally wrong flymask because they had no stock of the one I ordered - despite their website saying they had. Asking a question before just doing would have saved them two lots of postage!) I won’t be using them again.

spoo

Visit site
I ordered from them about 2 months ago, and as above, it a few weeks, lots of nagging emails, but finally my order arrived. It was the first (and last) time of using them, I just assumed they were always that slow

Cazzza

Visit site
In my opinion be v cautious. Can you get the same stuff elsewhere? If you are leaning towards going with HVS contact them before you order anything to check they actually have it. Good luck!

AFB

Visit site
Have seen them referred to as Hopeless Valley :D

In fairness I've ordered from them before and not had an issue, but a friend just had a random substitute rug sent out as they didn't have the one she ordered in stock.