Saddle fitters in Essex, Roger from Ingatestone

LaurenBay

Visit site
Has anyone ever used Roger from Ingatestone before? Were you happy with the service and your saddles? My mare needs a new saddle and I haven't heard a great deal about Roger. Thanks in advance

Farma

Visit site
Yes I had one altered to fit a few months back he was very quick to come out and very thorough, I was very happy. Several people I know have used him and were happy also.

Twiglet

Visit site
Roger is normally v busy....they can sometimes fit you in earlier if you can get your horse there (and you have the benefit of having a full range of saddles there to try).

When I was in Essex I used Laura from Bridlepath (they're in Bury St Edmunds but the costs were comparable to Ingatestone's call out), and would highly recommend. Very very thorough, most impressive saddler I've had: http://www.bridlepathinternational.co.uk/

LaurenBay

Visit site
Thank you, yes I was going to transport my Horse there. We are about 40 minutes drive. As Roger won't fit 2nd hand saddles if he comes to you. I would rather 2nd hand at the moment as Horse still changing shape and still lameness issues (vet has advised I start riding to strenghten joint) so don't want to get an expensive new saddle just incase she can't be ridden a few months down the line.