Saddle Fitters In Essex?

NW1

Visit site
NOT Roger at ISC!!!

What area of essex are you & what do you want leather or synthetic?

coen

Visit site
I recently used Ken Lyndon Dykes from Saddleworld in Kent who was very good. (Im in Harold Wood)
Last summer I had David Dyer from Frogpool out & wasn't impressed with the saddle I got.

Shipley

Visit site
I would not use some of the other fitters at saddleworld, there is Katie Eaton not sure if shew will travel that far, if you just want your saddle re fitted a lot of people use a guy called Tom who does not stock saddles but is meant to be very good

Twiglet

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have heard a guy called Tom is good but dont know his last name to search for his number

[/ QUOTE ]

More than any other person I've ever come across in horses - I would strongly advise <u>not</u> using this person (if it's the same one I used). Nearly a year later I'm still trying to fix the damage done to my horse (and the saddle!). Highly recommend Bridlepath from Suffolk for their outstanding service - in repairing what the aforementioned person did!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Roger has a reputation then
crazy.gif

I'd recommend West Essex Saddlery, not used them personally but know others that have. I use Mill Saddlery, Liz, she is brilliant and gave me a fantastic part x price on my saddle, I didn't get ripped off for the new one either
grin.gif

Carys

Visit site
Another YES for Anthony Batchelor - he's now based in Ongar - pm for his number if you want.
PS - Just reminded me I need to call him to get my saddle checked !