Saddle fitters in North West

_jetset_

Visit site
I had a fabulous saddle fitter in Katie Topping, but unfortunately she is now on the other side of the world! I have been lucky as I trusted her 100% with my various saddles and horses and then I have not been training with the horses as much due to being pregnant so their saddles have not really needed checking.

However, I will soon be back up and running and need to start thinking about who to use which having had several dodgy ones in the past who didn't know their bottom from their elbow I am a little worried!

The saddles I have at the moment are an Albion SLK, Wow, Ideal Suzannah (made to measure and custom made), Oakfield GP and a Wintec Dressage.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Ideally I would like someone who can do them all as I don't really want to be paying different call out fees and that way they can all be checked at the same time. I don't mind paying more for someone to come a greater distance if they are highly recommended.

dressagelove

Visit site
Where has Katie gone?! I use her as well, but not rung her for a while, didn't know she has moved?!

I have used a guy called Nigel who was very good(i think that's his name - not used him for a while!) he's based at Oakfield Saddlery, he might come out to you, or he will at least defo know of a good saddler. I only stopped using him as Katie was very local to me, literally up the road!

Where about are you?

Oakfield is in Leyland; here's the website which has the number on etc

http://www.oakfield-direct.co.uk/

_jetset_

Visit site
Nigel won't come out and I have potentially 6 horses who need checking. Plus I don't think he does wow saddles either :(

Katie has gone to live in New Zealand with her husband!

Mrs Pink

Visit site
Have dealt with Heather - The saddle Consultant and Michelle Miller, haven't had any problems with either and found them to be professional
Heather is at Leyland and Michelle is just outside Rochdale, both will come to you

The chap at Oldfield as far as I am aware, no longer comes out to you, but you can go to him, a friend wanted him to look at a saddle she'd bought of them recently and she had to go to him iirc.

Hope that helps :)

_jetset_

Visit site
Thanks Mrs Pink... Neither Heather nor Michelle do Wow saddles :(

This is where I am struggling because I would like someone who can do all of them!

Mrs Pink

Visit site
Sorry, forgot you needed the WOW looking at too

We had a good look at the WOW stand at Burghley this year as a friend is really interested in them. She asked for a list of fitters, she's Holcombe area, and I can't remember where they were, sorry rubbish I know, but there is one who deals in them on the Fylde, St Micheals and they are stockists, so perhaps they could help, the firm is Justsaddles.co.uk

There was a trade stand at both Skipton & Thorton Watlass last year with quite a few WOW saddles, think it may have been Wath Vale Saddles or North Yorkshire Saddles, perhaps they could advise on a WOW fitter who would look at them all

Good luck!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Also saw this on their website
Please note that we only sell through retailers in the UK. These people have had training by ourselves in the fitting of the WOW saddles. If there is no coverage in your area then please contact us about how we may service your particular requirements.

Email Where2BuyinUK@wowsaddles.com with your address and a contact numbers.