Saddle fitters in Suffolk and surrounding area

GoingRoundInCircles

Visit site
Has anyone got any experiences/opnions (good or bad) on the following saddlers in East Anglia?
Can anyone suggest others who might cover West Suffolk?

Karen Wardle from Alfred French (Cambridge)
Jane English from G.S. Equestrian (Wymondham, Norfolk)
Kay Windle (Norwich)
Elizabeth Leggett or Alison Braithwaite from Mill Saddlery (Stowmarket)
Bob Judd from Juddpers (Beccles)
Katie Eaton
Sue Hill from Biggleswade saddlery (Beds)
Malcolm Green from West Essex Saddlery (Clavering)

Banjo

Visit site
i have heard that Karen from Frenchs Mill in Cambridge is very good. I haven't used her myself but have friends who have used her services.
Is there anyone in Newmarket at all?

ljm

Visit site
I highly recommend Liz from Mill Saddlery. Has always spent lots of time making sure both horse and myself are happy. also brought out loads for us to try.L

kit279

Visit site
I'm based East Anglia way and I wouldn't bother using any saddler other than Mark Fisher in Wisbech. He saddles the British team and won't sell you a saddle unless it actually fit you and the horse. If you can go to him in Wisbech, he has an arena you can try the saddles out in (well worth doing). Otherwise he will travel out to you for diesel cost or for free if you end up buying a saddle. I have used Karen at Frenchs Mill but she's a bit limited in stock. I'd go with Mark every single time.

Pilib

Visit site
HI I use a mater sadller from Cambridge way, can't remember the name of his company but comes to me near Norwich for about £60 ( which is take off the price of the saddle if you buy it) he also does the saddles of the para-olympians as well as training people in other countires for the ILPH (WHW)
I have his number if you are interested.

X

Madcow

Visit site
I have no hesitation in recommending Liz at Mill Saddlery, really knows her stuff, wide range of manufacturers and won't sell something that "will do but isn't perfect" She has fitted all of my saddles I currently have after being messed about by other fitters in the past.